Notifications
Clear all

Can anyone recommend good creams and pills on Ebay for enhancing collagen production?

MemberMember
(@extaz)

Posted : 02/21/2017 7:32 am

Hi! I'm performing dermarolling 1mm and TCA cross on my scars with good success although I would like to know if there are some good creams or pills for increasing collagen production which I can find on Ebay. I know there's a lot but I'm wondering if anyone could show me the best out of those. I heard great things about msm cream which I would like to try out. I'm gonna put on the cream when my TCA cross scabs and dermarolling are healing and after.

Thanks! :)

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/22/2017 2:45 am

Grass fed collagen powder or gellatin, take internally.
High Protein Diet, lots of veggies, no carbs or sugar.
Pure HA serum without other stuff.
Tripple Antibiotic cream.

The only thing to use before and after microneedle is pure HA serum. After a few hours honey and aloe can be used, triple antibotic, and vaseline.
Do not put anything on besides HA again until the blood has dried and a few hrs latter. This can cause more complications. Collagen is produced naturally by the microneedle or tca's wounds.

They have great products both premade and mixers for your products.
https://skinactives.com/products/

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@bollundus)

Posted : 02/22/2017 3:31 am

Hello,

I apply after the Derminatorsession (2,0) Infadolan ointment. Thought, this would be a good Idea.
Beside that, 2 Days later I use the Products from PaulasChoice. Retinol 1% and BHA 2%.

Regards

MemberMember
(@extaz)

Posted : 02/22/2017 7:51 am

On 2/22/2017 at 1:45 PM, beautifulambition said:

Grass fed collagen powder or gellatin, take internally.
High Protein Diet, lots of veggies, no carbs or sugar.
Pure HA serum without other stuff.
Tripple Antibiotic cream.

The only thing to use before and after microneedle is pure HA serum. After a few hours honey and aloe can be used, triple antibotic, and vaseline.
Do not put anything on besides HA again until the blood has dried and a few hrs latter. This can cause more complications. Collagen is produced naturally by the microneedle or tca's wounds.

They have great products both premade and mixers for your products.
https://skinactives.com/products/

Thanks for your answer you seem to respond to all my posts, much appreciated. Where can I find good "Triple Antibiotic Cream"? Didn't find any on the website you linked. Found some on Ebay but they are all from the US and the shipping is like twice the original price.

One more question. Do you recommend taking "Grass fed collagen powder" even when you take "Collagen VItamin C" pills? Or should perhaps lower the dose to 50% and combine these two?

Thanks!

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/22/2017 10:41 am

Yes collagen powder is great you can mix it into all sorts of things. Pills won't give you the same amount. Take both. Also eat that protein meat, eggs, tofurky, fiber, nuts, veggies.

Yes it's a USA thing in our first aid section. I would imagine if you look up the ingredients there has to be a cream in your pharmacy / store with at least 2 of them. Some people use vaseline but this just keeps it moist. I like biafine, you can buy that in Europe. They charge me double for that one, it has parafin wax, avacado oil, and all sorts of things like asprin.

I try to be helpful... Add anything you find out on google for treatments. Any after laser resurfacing tips you find will apply to acid peels.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@extaz)

Posted : 02/22/2017 11:46 am

1 hour ago, beautifulambition said:

Yes collagen powder is great you can mix it into all sorts of things. Pills won't give you the same amount. Take both. Also eat that protein meat, eggs, tofurky, fiber, nuts, veggies.

Yes it's a USA thing in our first aid section. I would imagine if you look up the ingredients there has to be a cream in your pharmacy / store with at least 2 of them. Some people use vaseline but this just keeps it moist. I like biafine, you can buy that in Europe. They charge me double for that one, it has parafin wax, avacado oil, and all sorts of things like asprin.

I try to be helpful... Add anything you find out on google for treatments. Any after laser resurfacing tips you find will apply to acid peels.

Ok thanks! So "Biafine" would be a good alternative to "Triple antiobiotic cream"?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/22/2017 12:22 pm

Yes it would