Notifications
Clear all

Apple Cider Vinegar

MemberMember
(@angstchild)

Posted : 02/20/2017 10:48 pm

So basically i have this deep pimple. It doesn't have a head but i can see the white pus (?) inside it. So from hours of searching online i saw that putting ACV on a cotton ball and putting it on it would make it better. It didn't. I had this cotton ball on my face for hours (maybe 8) and when i took it off my skin was very white and tender. It peeled off. I don't know, maybe i did something wrong. But i can't stop crying now. I have depression and this have affected me very deeply. Everything is just like crumbling down. If anyone has any tips for deep-down pimples please help me. Theyre just bumps with white stuff inside. (my skin peeled off, like literal skin so i put antibiotic cream with a bandaid over the raw skin, is this okay?) 

IMG_0967.JPG

MemberMember
(@rudy23)

Posted : 02/21/2017 3:33 pm

You shouldn' have put undiluted ACV on your skin, especially not for so long. If I was you I would remove the cotton ball and give your skin a few days to heal.
Remember that ACV is acid and acids can damage your skin. Also do not pick on your skin, it will make things worse, trust me.

MemberMember
(@charcoaltape)

Posted : 02/26/2017 1:01 am

Hi there! i am so sorry to hear that - but dont stress for there is a way for ur skin to heal! do put on the antibiotic cream but try not to put on the bandaid so ur skin can breathe. also, after a few days of the antibiotic cream and leaving ur skin to properly heal, i would suggest incorporating some aloevera gel, gentle cleanser and moisturizer like cetaphil and sunscreen into ur regimen to protect ur skin. If you want to treat spots in the future, use diluted tea tree oil instead and apply it to the spots after u habe moisturize to prevent the tea tree oil from overdrying your skin or harming it. Also, apple cider vinegar is better when added to water than applying directly to ur skin. i have been drinking lots of water with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar 2-3 times each day and my skin has imrpoved greatly!! please try this!

MemberMember
(@rachie39)

Posted : 02/28/2017 3:43 pm

Have you tried benzac ac gel? (Benzyl peroxide) it really works well with spots.

MemberMember
(@ohhhhhhnooooooo)

Posted : 03/01/2017 11:27 pm

Pimples that aren't on the surface are really hard to work with. I would recommend you to put ice on it. Definitely give it some time.

MemberMember
(@angstchild)

Posted : 03/06/2017 5:05 pm

my burnt is healed, now it's just a red patch and i don't know what to do with the scar (?) ?? someone knows how to fix this or at least anything that helps, please tell me.

MemberMember
(@graciep)

Posted : 03/06/2017 5:34 pm

hey! if you can get yourself some emu oil its BOMB for red marks and scars! i just order the travel size from suuthe.com and its only like 12 bucks and its awesome!

MemberMember
(@angstchild)

Posted : 03/08/2017 3:33 pm

thank you! i'll see how it works x