Notifications
Clear all

Made a pact with the devil and skin improving

MemberMember
(@acneruininglife)

Posted : 02/19/2017 5:15 pm

Hello fellow acne victims. For years I have suffered with this shit on my face and for years I have cried myself to sleep. I have tried all creams and all that other bull shit derms give out nothing helps. I'm by no means religious but thought I would give praying a shot because why fucking not. I have recently been praying to Satan every night offering him my soul and my families souls for the exchange of clear skin. The next day I noticed my skin was not forming new zits and within 3 months all my redmarks are gone I'm just left with light scars and couldn't be more happy. Was this a coincidence? Maybe. So if you are desperate enough just offer yourself to Satan and be cured I have not had a zit/cyst in months and I am so thankful.

MemberMember
(@kenharrison)

Posted : 02/24/2017 12:44 am

On 2/19/2017 at 5:15 PM, Acneruininglife said:

Hello fellow acne victims. For years I have suffered with this shit on my face and for years I have cried myself to sleep. I have tried all creams and all that other bull shit derms give out nothing helps. I'm by no means religious but thought I would give praying a shot because why fucking not. I have recently been praying to Satan every night offering him my soul and my families souls for the exchange of clear skin. The next day I noticed my skin was not forming new zits and within 3 months all my redmarks are gone I'm just left with light scars and couldn't be more happy. Was this a coincidence? Maybe. So if you are desperate enough just offer yourself to Satan and be cured I have not had a zit/cyst in months and I am so thankful.

lol idk what to say, I mean I know acne can do alot on someones mental state but either you crazy or seeking attention but goodluck. Note - I'll never sell my family soul for my problems or anyone else just mines.

MemberMember
(@tomwaits)

Posted : 02/26/2017 2:31 pm

wtf :D 

MemberMember
(@putmeoutofmymiserynow)

Posted : 02/26/2017 2:40 pm

On 2/24/2017 at 0:44 AM, KenHarrison said:
On 2/19/2017 at 5:15 PM, Acneruininglife said:

lol idk what to say, I mean I know acne can do alot on someones mental state but either you crazy or seeking attention but goodluck. Note - I'll never sell my family soul for my problems or anyone else just mines.

I would sell only my soul too just my soul acne is hell