Notifications
Clear all

Acne Scar removal?

MemberMember
(@joourdan)

Posted : 02/19/2017 3:30 pm

Hi there, I have recently given myself a scar on my face from picking/popping a spot and it has gotten quit big unfortunately, I have 2 scars now on one side of my face (nothing too extreme but still don't like them) and I was wondering if anyone has actually had first hand experience getting rid of a scar from a spot? I see all of these ridiculous methods of how to get rid of them but I only want the truth. So does anyone here know of any methods that have helped you or gotten rid of your acne scars? Any help would be much appreciated. I hope to hear back from anyone. Thank you.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/20/2017 2:07 am

There is no picture, so not sure what you are saying and having trouble understanding the scars you refer to.

Ridiculous methods, what do you mean?

I have a full acne scar faq in my below signature so you can learn about scarring and how to treat it.

MemberMember
(@joourdan)

Posted : 02/20/2017 2:35 pm

12 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

There is no picture, so not sure what you are saying and having trouble understanding the scars you refer to.

Ridiculous methods, what do you mean?

I have a full acne scar faq in my below signature so you can learn about scarring and how to treat it.

I mean when you type it into google 'how to get rid of acne scars' it comes back with rub herbal remedies on your face for 16 years and it will reduce them slightly, I just want the truth, can you get rid of them or not? Is there an actual way that works? I will post photos if that helps?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/20/2017 2:45 pm

Post photos please of your scars close up, I need to see the shadows they make, a flashlight does this. There is a picture how to do this in the FAQ below.

Yes of course you can get softening and the scars to look better. They will never be 100% smooth skin but they can look close to normal or greatly improve. I always set realistic expectations as Dr's and others sell fake news.