Alternative (drugst...

Notifications
Clear all

Alternative (drugstore) Acne.org products

MemberMember
(@thatsmoderatelyravyn)

Posted : 02/17/2017 1:09 pm

Help!! I've run out of my acne.org products. I purchased the 8oz initial kit, and it hasn't even been a month and I'm out of my cleanser and moisturizer. I still have plenty of the bp, thankfully! But I really need to know the best cleanser and moisturizer to use in a pinch from the drugstore until I can order more from the acne.org line. I once found some info on this website about alternative products but am having trouble locating it again. Please help before tonight, when it comes time for me to wash my face. Lol

MemberMember
(@christi112233)

Posted : 02/17/2017 2:48 pm

I use cetaphil or neutrogena gentle skin cleaner. for moisturizers - neutrogena daily moisturizer with SPF 15

MemberMember
(@thatsmoderatelyravyn)

Posted : 02/19/2017 9:19 pm

Thanks guys! I ended up getting clean and clear foaming face wash, the Olay and neutrogena moisturizers from Dan's list that you posted. I ordered more of the regimen but for now this will do!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 02/20/2017 11:29 am

Cetaphil and Cerave are always my go to drug store products for cleanser and moisturizer. In fact I prefer those two over the acne.org cleanser and moisturizer. I really only order BP, AHA and jojoba oil from acne.org.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@thatsmoderatelyravyn)

Posted : 02/20/2017 5:39 pm

maybe one day I'll try using cetaphil and cerave, but until my skin really gets to where I feel comfortable, I just feel better using acne.org. I used to love Cetaphil but I've always been wary of Cerave, I think I've tried it in the past but I can't remember. Doesn't it contain ingredients that cause acne in rabbit ears, according to dan? Idk. I tried the neutrogena moisturizer and it's okay, I prefer Dan's.