Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DefinitionOfSonder

Reaction in winter by not summer? Allergic perhaps?

Hello,

I'm in need of advice. I started acne.org regimen in June 2016 - I had zero problem with it; no reactions at all to bp or the lotion. 

At the beginning of winter I started to get dry patches so I tried to cut back on the regimen. I had to stop completely for my skin to go back to normal.

Then in January I started to break out again so I jumped back in, and the images attached are the result - red, warm, blotchy, itchy patches and swollen eyelid. I was pretty freaked out considering I never had a problem with an acne regimen before.

I tried again this past weekend with very little bp, and I got the same result, but not as bad on my face, but TWO swollen eyelids instead. I was very careful and didn't touch around my eyes at all with the lotion and bp. Could it have gotten on my eye area when rinsing off?

I'm going to try the inside-the-wrist test method to see if I'm allergic to bp, but I doubt I am.

Should I wait until my acne is bad again (beginning of summer) before I try it on my face again?

thank you for any help you can provide,

Karina

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes