Notifications
Clear all

help, im confused

MemberMember
(@louisemariex)

Posted : 02/13/2017 9:44 am

I'm so confused right now with my skin if anyone can help that would really help! So on Friday i decided reluctantly to try and pop this annoying hard pimple that had been around for a few days...I used my extraction tool and when finished  cleaned my face a nd used my normal face wash. a scab then formed which has since come off leaving a small open wound. My question Is after extracting a pimple and its stopped weeping I went back to using my normal moisturiser can this make it spread....got little bumps come up around it why is this        

WP_20170213_14_46_04_Pro.jpg

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 02/13/2017 10:14 am

I know this is not your intention but many people in this site have sevare acne and are suffering everyday because of it so this post is most likely very frustrating since you have 0 acne lol what would you do with my skin I wonder lol

MemberMember
(@louisemariex)

Posted : 02/13/2017 10:18 am

Yes I know how they feel mine used to be alot worse until I went on Yasmin. I was only asking a question. There's is also people on this site who are completely clear but still have all the scars.... My skin is far from perfect

MemberMember
(@mr-brownstone)

Posted : 02/14/2017 9:14 am

it should heal over the next few days now. if it's swollen and raised you could try icing it get the the swelling / redness down