Notifications
Clear all

Can u guys help!!!!

MemberMember
(@ethicalfriday)

Posted : 02/12/2017 8:39 pm

Hey im a 15 year old girl. My family has very clear skin and even when they were teens and so did my older sister. Also i dont eat outside frequently and wash my face twice daily. I also use a hypoallergoc face cream and wash by aveeno. In addition, i change my pillow covers often. I use face masks twice a week. From the aztec clay mask to turmeric and others too. I also used retinoid but that did nothing in 2 months.My acne started when i got sick on a cruise 2 years ago and ive been always getting most of my acne near my ears/cheek area. Do u guys have any suggestions!!

[Edited image out]

[Edited image out]

[Edited image out]

MemberMember
(@a-nonexistent)

Posted : 02/13/2017 4:13 am

have youseen adoctor?antibioticsand topicalsgel/creamshouldcure this.

MemberMember
(@ethicalfriday)

Posted : 02/14/2017 2:11 pm

I have seen a dermatologist like 2 years ago but she recommended retoind and my doctor recommeneded benzoly peroxode.

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 02/14/2017 2:23 pm

11 minutes ago, EthicalFriday said:

I have seen a dermatologist like 2 years ago but she recommended retoind and my doctor recommeneded benzoly peroxode. 

The regimen will clear you 100% :)

MemberMember
(@bijan)

Posted : 02/25/2017 12:53 am

Do u guys have any suggestions!!

EthicalFriday, I have suggestion: follow the regimen with discipline.

I came across this when about your age; however, I didn't have discipline; to regularly follow regimen. I can't stress enough being regular; and prioritizing the regimen. Also, regular exercise helps too. Any questions please feel free to reply.

It's been about 10 years since I first tried; and now I can say I am regular; that is, I follow regimen daily; both in morning and also evening. Dan's improved regimen in past decade; and I'm especially happy with Store; since 10 years back had to buy little tubes; and they would get empty very quickly! Now with the pump can make regular work!

One note you may already know is this: Benzonyl Peroxide bleaches fabric. So careful applying it on your back. A couple of tips that have helped me much:
1. Follow the timing in the regimen; to allow creams to be absorbed in skin
2. White undershirts can help protect fabric

MemberMember
(@charcoaltape)

Posted : 02/26/2017 12:47 am

I am 17 and also get similar looking acne when compared to urs!!! my suggestion would be to follow a paleo diet, exercise regulary, use cetaphil moisturizer and cleanser, and moisturize with the origins night a mins as well because your skin looks really dry. for spot treatments use diluted tea trea oil on all the cysts and mario badescu spot treatment on whiteheads! Also, drinking LOTS of water and adding 2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar also helps!!! Trust me and try this before going on any medication - it certainly helped cure my acne and keep them in check!!! Be patient and u'll see the results :)