Notifications
Clear all

Acne marks/bumps & little bumps!!

MemberMember
(@user586582)

Posted : 02/11/2017 11:55 pm

My skin has never been this bad before and my skin care routine hasn't changed at all!! I don't know what to do I'm so insecure to look at my face does my one know ways to get rid of these marks? I also have these tiny bumps all over my face and it ales my face look even worse my other cheek is perfectly clear but my right side is terriable as you see, his might not be bad to some people but I've always had clear skin and me breaking out like this is a complete shock someone please help me i don't know that to do

IMG_0592.JPG

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/12/2017 7:08 am

I cannot talk to what is making you break out. That is done in the general acne section of this forum. Regarding your red like spots. If you can press on them and they go away it's PIE and if they stay its PIH. Please checkout the link below for lots of cures. Most people use honey and aloe vera to start or triple antibiotic cream. It is a slow healing condition, basically wounds.

https://www.acne.org/hyperpigmentation.html

MemberMember
(@user586582)

Posted : 02/12/2017 6:09 pm

Thank you so much! I'll try it out, but do you have any advice for the little skin color bumps on my face? I don't think they're pimples because sometimes I can just scratch them off and they never get any bigger than the small bumps they already are

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/13/2017 2:18 am

Are they clogged pores? Infected (no puss)? You can have a facial done, extraction. Have you tried things likebenzoyl peroxide or sulfur on them? How about BHA or AHA acid peels / exfoliators ? They could be hormonal acne like breakouts.

If you have tried all that and seen a derm the next thing to do is IPL or 1064nm laser for hyperpigmentation .