Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, 

I am on the 4th day off accutane, and I noticed my left ear feels very full, stuffy and clogged. Its not ringing nor does it hurt but it feels a bit funny. When I yawn, it feels like it needs to pop or something.... Should I be concerned or is this normal? I haven't found a lot of information on here or online about this. If anyone has any thoughts, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

I am having the exact same problem! But with my right ear, I have no idea on what to do? It don't hurt it just feels pressurised 

12 hours ago, Ish11_ said:
I am having the exact same problem! But with my right ear, I have no idea on what to do? It don't hurt it just feels pressurised 

Ish11_, i went to a minute clinic when I was experiencing the fullness in my ear. It turned out to be a large piece ear wax stuck in a weird spot in my ear. I thought it was due to accutane since I was at the start of my course so I freaked out. I would try to clean your ears and see if thats it too, who knows...