Notifications
Clear all

HELP!!! how can I get rid of my acne??

MemberMember
(@abbielouisecarr)

Posted : 02/11/2017 12:11 pm

so I've been trying to get rid of my acne for a while now. I started using Clinique's acne solutions clinical clearing gel about 10 months ago and I also use Clearasil's rapid action pads. my acne wasn't as bad when I first started using those, and I saw improvement as time went by but now my acne is just getting worse. I stopped using the clinique product because it keeps drying out my skin and making it itch. the worst place is on my forehead and now i'm starting to get little pimples on my cheeks and chin. please give me some tips and advice to get rid of my acne. (and acne scars!) I want to try proactiv but many people say it doesn't work or it's very drying. help!!

MemberMember
(@a-nonexistent)

Posted : 02/13/2017 4:53 am

go see adoctorif youhaven'tseenyet.that'sthebestthingtodo Ireckon .andremember try not to stoptreatmentinmidway.

MemberMember
(@arianarx)

Posted : 02/17/2017 10:53 am

I struggled with acne , too. i tried every over the counter medication. i finally decided i needed to go to the dermatologist (LIFE SAVER). of course there will be trial and error, but once you find something that works for you, you'll be set :)

MemberMember
(@thebean)

Posted : 02/18/2017 8:32 am

I've used Clinique for years. They're "customization" is off...always has been. Whatever they tell you...step down at least one number for best results. Also, the whole acne line is just an add on for competition in the market...all "acne lines" are basically formulated the same and way too drying and irritating...

I've had better success and calmer skin from using products that are generally good at cleansing and as low as possible in comedogenic ingredients. I rotate just a couple of simple acne spot treatments. Bombarding it only ever made things worse.