Normal Regimen vs B...

Notifications
Clear all

Normal Regimen vs Body Regimen Question

MemberMember
(@hazelpanzo)

Posted : 02/10/2017 7:27 pm

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to the community and need some help before buying products.

I am a univeristy student with thus limited funds and I was wondering if I could use the normal regimen for the face on the body as well. It would be ideal for me to purchase both kits but I do not have sufficient funds. I was wondering if the ingredients in the products or the products in the kits themselves are the same ones. Please let me know. Thank you

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 02/17/2017 2:58 pm

Hi hazelpanzo,

Thank you for contacting us. We use the same products on The Regimen kit and the Back/Bodykit. However, the instructions on how to use the products varies.

For more information on these instructions, kindly use the links provided below:

http://www.acne.org/regimen
http://www.acne.org/regimen-body.html

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

MemberMember
(@emmirusso)

Posted : 02/20/2017 6:53 pm

Hello! I am in the same exact boat here, college student who does not want to pay the $80 for the body one. There Does seem to be a difference between the two though, one uses the glycolic acid(AHA+) for step three and the face one uses moisturizer with Licochalcone. Are you sure we don't need the glycolic acid?

MemberMember
(@258626_1443947712)

Posted : 02/22/2017 6:24 pm

On 2/20/2017 at 6:53 PM, Emmirusso said:

Hello! I am in the same exact boat here, college student who does not want to pay the $80 for the body one. There Does seem to be a difference between the two though, one uses the glycolic acid(AHA+) for step three and the face one uses moisturizer with Licochalcone. Are you sure we don't need the glycolic acid?

The Glycolic Acid helps peel your skin. If your skin does not have severe acne I would not worry about using the AHA+.