Notifications
Clear all

how long does it take for accutane to clear you up completely?

MemberMember
(@accutaneeuser)

Posted : 02/10/2017 5:32 pm

my face looks better than it was but i still break out.. i want to know when will i stop breaking out, and i'm asking this because im worried about getting more scars from each pimple i get :( they're very minor but i really dont want them to get worse... if anyone has any idea pleasee tell me

MemberMember
(@suite)

Posted : 02/21/2017 12:16 pm

I never cleared up completely until after stopping the drug after a 5 month course of 80mg/day (first course). I was completely clear for 6 months and then the acne started creeping back in. I went on a second course to try to get in front of the problem and I'm close to clear after 9 weeks. I expect this course to clear me up since there are large portions of my face that have yet to breakout since the first course. I really just have problem areas near facial hair and my forehead.

If you have an experience like mine your breakouts will get smaller, dry up quicker, and sometimes not come to a head. DON'T POP. I've popped a dozen whiteheads during this course because some have to go, but if you don't you'll be better off.