Notifications
Clear all

Tiny bumps all over my forehead and mainly on my chin

MemberMember
(@lana-zetovic)

Posted : 02/10/2017 5:10 pm

I am 15 years old and needing a cure!! Every night I cry cause I can't stand the look of my face it is horrible!! The texture is awful and all I have wanted in life is smooth skin, I have tried everything that has been recommended on here: Eg: nizoral, witch hazel and even fungus cream!!! NOTHING has worked and I have even changed all my cleansers and moisturisers to see if that was the issue but no it wasn't. For some reason it shows 10x worse on my camera which makes even sadder cause I can no longer take photos of my self with out being upset. I even have these red marks in the middle of my cheeks that have a bumpy texture. Please I need a cure for these horrible bumbs and texture on my face I want them gone now :((  

PS: going to the doctors be seeking medical advice isn't really a option but if that's the only way to get this sorted out then I am happy to go. 

IMG_1782.JPG

IMG_1783.JPG

IMG_1784.JPG

IMG_1792.JPG

MemberMember
(@jakeh)

Posted : 02/10/2017 7:48 pm

Work on your diet before going to a dermatologist, who will most likely proscribe you antibiotics, which will just makes things worse in the long run. Try cutting out dairy, soy, and gluten for two weeks and just see if anything changes.

Also, as hard as it might be, stressing too much about your acne will only make it worse. Stress affects your immune system and overall health, so it's no surprise it is linked to acnebreakouts. Try to relax. Acne doesn't define you.

MemberMember
(@lana-zetovic)

Posted : 02/10/2017 9:18 pm

Thank you for your tips but I have cut at dairy for almost 3 weeks now but still not seeing any improvements

MemberMember
(@jared1)

Posted : 02/11/2017 12:20 am

Hey Lana, this looks like it could be related an allergy from a pillow case. Have you tried using a fragrance free detergent for your clothes and pillow case?

MemberMember
(@jakeh)

Posted : 02/11/2017 2:36 am

Ok I'll just post my 2 cents, just kinda speculating at this point since I don't know your background, but I can give you suggestions. Pinpointing what is going on would be nearly impossible.
With that being said Im betting the acne is most likely associated with hormones and there could be a lot causing the issues: poor gut health, taxed immune system, deficiencies, food allergies, etc...

In order to solve this you really have to do some digging and test what help and what doesn't.
Here are the things I would try:

Oily Skin
Supplimenting Vitamin D, and Vitamin A will significantly reduce sebum production although it takes a couple weeks to see good results. On top of that, avoiding sugary foods the best you can will help tremendously. Lastly, I struggled with oily skin for a while and switching the way I washed my face actually made a huge difference. The caveman routine is good but my personal favorite is oil cleansing. I do three things: rinse my face briefly with water, rub Johoba oil on my face like its the cleanser, and then wipe it off with a microfiber cloth. I will never wash my face any other way after trying this method.

Balancing Hormones
Surprisingly, working on gut health will help balance hormones. Other suggestions I have are: avoid soy like its the plague, and try drinking red raspberry leaf tea each night before bed. Red raspberry leaf tea is an excellent at regulating and balancing hormones in many ways. Careful not to add too much honey as excessive fructose will slightly negate the antibiotic benefits it provides in your gut, especially before bed.

Gut Health
Things that destroy gut health, cause SIBO, and lead to leaky gut include eating gluten, excessively large meals, eating too much late at night, using antibiotics... Symptoms of poor gut health include intolerances or sensitivity to food, bloating after meals, or if you get sick a lot, I would start here.
What to do: Start with the red raspberry leaf tea, if you are getting good results from that then let me know and I can get you some more suggestions.

I hope at least something above helps you out.

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 02/11/2017 3:05 am

5 hours ago, Lana zetovic said:

Thank you for your tips but I have cut at dairy for almost 3 weeks now but still not seeing any improvements

You are crying because of this? welp if you had my skin im not sure what you would do lol, its good that you are going through this it makes you stronger and a better person, have you tried the regimen? Have you tried drinking lemon juice efirst thing in the morning? Also drink 4 liters of water everyday

MemberMember
(@lana-zetovic)

Posted : 02/11/2017 8:24 am

Thanks jake I will definitely get back to you and give it a try but yes you are right my acne is hormonal and I have been on the pill before but that did nothing and I was on antibiotics for 5 months but had to come off them. At the moment I have been trying out herbs of gold clear skin tablets and I have no idea if they are making my skin worse or better it's just so hard to say cause I have only been on them for a month. But yes I will definitely give that tea ago and start drinking lemon juice cause that seems to help a few people out but yea I already do drink at least 5 litres of water a day :((

MemberMember
(@esu-d)

Posted : 01/10/2022 10:31 am

Hi! I just saw your picture on Google and I'm currently struggling with this. Your first picture is basically how my face is looking right now and I'm relating to everything listed. I've been struggling with bumps on my chin and forehead for some time but now they're on my whole face and they sometimes hurt. I'm using a simple routine of: oil based cleanser, water based cleanser, moisturiser and SPF. I'm not able to go to a doctor and I mostly try to find good drugstore products. I know that this is posted long ago but I have hope that someone will reply:)