Long time regimen u...

Notifications
Clear all

Long time regimen user... greasy, irritated face

MemberMember
(@leo233)

Posted : 02/08/2017 5:58 am

I've been using the regimen for about 3 years now. These last couple of months, I've been breaking out a lot more. However, I'm going to stick through it for a little bit longer and see if I can improve.

Part of the reason I feel like I'm breaking out is because of irritation... "Irritation causes Ance". My face always seems to get irritated when I do the regimen in the morning before beginning my day, which is why I've tried to switch to night only. If I do it in the day, I go throughout the rest of my day with a greasy, irritated looking face. Does anyone else have a similar problem or any tips?

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 02/09/2017 3:47 pm

Hi LEO233,

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.
2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant, healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.

Many people are making common mistakes. Take this questionnaire to be sure you're on track just right:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#questionaire

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 02/09/2017 7:25 pm

On 2/8/2017 at 5:58 AM, LEO233 said:

I've been using the regimen for about 3 years now. These last couple of months, I've been breaking out a lot more. However, I'm going to stick through it for a little bit longer and see if I can improve.

Part of the reason I feel like I'm breaking out is because of irritation... "Irritation causes Ance". My face always seems to get irritated when I do the regimen in the morning before beginning my day, which is why I've tried to switch to night only. If I do it in the day, I go throughout the rest of my day with a greasy, irritated looking face. Does anyone else have a similar problem or any tips?

It probably isn't the Regimen breaking you out if you've been doing it for 3 years. Probably something else (hormonal fluctuations, etc.). I'd continue applying the treatment twice a day (even during the day). What supplements are you taking for inflammation? (zinc, D3, omega 3 fish oil, etc.)