Notifications
Clear all

Need help/advice

MemberMember
(@brandymannn67)

Posted : 02/07/2017 7:58 am

Hey guys 
My name is Thomas, I am 21 years old and i do suffer from acne since i am 17 i guess. 

So things I've tried:

Juice fasting
Dieting- lowcarb, no dairy, paleo, vegan, everything
Now I am just reducing my intake of dairy and sugary foods to less than 10 percent of calories, but doesnt make a huge difference for me..
Been on accutane for 4 Month, great results but doctor took me off becaucse blood work came back badly
Supplemting with Zinc, Fish oil, vitamin d, probiotics... tried everything you can imagine
Benzoyl Peroxide
Antibiotics

My scan is really flat and i don't get to much breakouts but i do suffer a lot from redness and scarring,.. 

I never picked on my skin, i do eat a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, salmon and fiber,.. 
I exercise 4 times a week

I don't know what to do i just want to get the redness away but it is there since 1year for sure.
Does really affect me in my social life, because i always think my face looks just really awful and i hate to be on mpictures because of my skin.
I really just want to have clear skin like before :(

Treatment currently:

Washing face 2 times dailly with Avene 

Please share some advice with me, my doc always tells me to be patient blabla..*

16558931_1596478240368920_859330453_n.jpg

16559210_1596478213702256_1521818884_n.jpg

16683275_1596478227035588_1137688369_n.jpg

MemberMember
(@fionnnnn)

Posted : 02/07/2017 2:41 pm

Hey, ur diet sounds great but I don't thinks it because of ur diet however u should keep it up as it's really good. I think for these marks you have to wait a very very long time for them to go. A friend of mine used simple kind to skin soothing face scrub which gently removes a layer of skin and anther one slowly revels. You could try that :)

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/08/2017 9:50 am

I would have vbeam or ipl (alternative but more treatment) done. Vbeam is vascular laser for reds makes the blood dissolve/ melanin, you need a few treatments of them.

MemberMember
(@brandymannn67)

Posted : 02/09/2017 8:16 am

22 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

I would have vbeam or ipl (alternative but more treatment) done. Vbeam is vascular laser for reds makes the blood dissolve/ melanin, you need a few treatments of them.

Would you change anything else? How expensive are those treatments?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/10/2017 1:14 am

No idea how expensive they are it varies by where you live. It's a vascular laser or pulsed dye laser. Some need 3-6 treatments. IPL or BBL can also be used, just takes more treatments sometimes.

I would microneedle and do tca acid peels, you can vary them. Heal one month, then next do the other. The best machine is at owndoc.com derminator, cost of one treatment at a doctors office, many of us in the scar section use that machine.

Your skin is great, the redness is the issue

MemberMember
(@brandymannn67)

Posted : 02/12/2017 11:45 am

On 10.2.2017 at 7:14 AM, beautifulambition said:

No idea how expensive they are it varies by where you live. It's a vascular laser or pulsed dye laser. Some need 3-6 treatments. IPL or BBL can also be used, just takes more treatments sometimes.

I would microneedle and do tca acid peels, you can vary them. Heal one month, then next do the other. The best machine is at owndoc.com derminator, cost of one treatment at a doctors office, many of us in the scar section use that machine. 

Your skin is great, the redness is the issue

So i have been to the derm now and he just said that the redness will fade with time, can take up to 2 years he said. 
But the redness is already there for 1 year i think and it doesn't seem to improve :(
And where i live there is no vbeam laser treatments available...

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/12/2017 12:06 pm

Any laser that is vascular can do this. Picosure, BBL, Aerolase, Cynergy, Excel V, etc... or IPL is good too (takes more treatments), Nd:Yag 1064nm . Goto another doctor that will do it. Look for one who treats any of these ...does treats red skin, broken blood vessels, rosacea, and birthmarks. If you are in the USA they even have groupons for this. If your in asia goto a med spa. Europe has med spas as well. I found a doctor in Denmark I posted earlier in the acne scars sub scroll down and look for it, or their is dr chu in the uk, call and ask if they do this with laser.