Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Highschoolerwithbadacne

PLEASE HELP ME I REALLY NEED HELP

PLEASE HELP!!! I've been on these forums before but never cared to make an account until now.
i just started high school and I've been getting these huge cystic deep pimples every month or 2. They are so painful and I pop all of mine because of bad habits. Basically I had 1 on both my cheek s and popped them. There is a small scare but I'm fine with it. I just got one right next to my nose. It's a good 2 inches under my right eye and 1 inch next to my nose. It's like on my cheek kinda. And the first day I tried tried to pop it I got the clear liquid. I told my parents they got mad and then waited for 2 days and it became  scab and fell off while I was in class. Then I came home today for it was this hard red tender kinda swollen cyst and I popped it. I got the huge splatter on the mirror and all but it was still full of crap  think.  Now it's swelling up my whole cheek so I took some Advil down I'm cold compressing.  I have school tomo and I'm really worried please help Il try doing pics. PLEASE SOMEBIDT HELP ME FAST!:(((((( also im it not gonna do the cortisone shot as that is inconvenient and expensive. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Highschoolerwithbadacne

If only there was a quick fix. I've been there man I feel your pain. The only thing that will make it go away is time. I can tell you that redness reducing eye drops can help minimize the redness. If you put a thin layer over top and then come back in 10 minutes and do it again the redness will go down a lot. You could also try a concealer. Or you could always just put a band aid over top of it. 

It's the second day and after I popped it last night. It's not really painful unless I move my face for like facial expressions. The swelling is pretty bad tho! My whole right cheek is swollen and it's swollen a little under my eye. I'm going to a doctor in an hour but I don't know if they will give me a cortisone shot. I think I am going to ask for one now. I'm really worried and getting stressed out. I didn't go to school and now I have to go to a meeting for a club and I'm so worried. The ice compress doesn't help it just makes thing redder and colder. I don't see it going down. please help me:((( I'm so humiliated