Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jus2clutch

Motivation

I've been on the regimen for about 1 month,  my face has somewhat gotten better but I'm still breaking out and have a lot of hyperpigmentation. I'm also using AHA to help with hyperpgimentation but I feel like this isn't going to completely work for me I tried so any products and medication . I jus need motivation , should I continue this regimen or stop and try  something else :/  

Are you using it twice a day? I found when I was using it only once I was still breaking out ever since using it twice literally cant break out

Yeah I use it twice a day I don't know what it is but I still break out in cysts here and there even after 1 moth. I've always had this issue it's all ingrown hairs around my face that result in cysts I guess I'm going to have to wait it out longer struggling with this for 4 years now

Edited by Jus2clutch

9 hours ago, Jus2clutch said:

Yeah I use it twice a day I don't know what it is but I still break out in cysts here and there even after 1 moth. I've always had this issue it's all ingrown hairs around my face that result in cysts I guess I'm going to have to wait it out longer struggling with this for 4 years now

accutane?

Just keep going! I kept doing it twice a day for 3 months straight and my bumps, red and brown scars have faded SIGNIFICANTLY. Like I have zero red scars now, the brown scars are almost gone. I also rarely break out. There was a time on my second month i was complaining about this huge pimple that surfaced, and then I realized: Wait a minute... I only have ONE pimple! then I started being happy about it HAHAHA didnt think i would be happy over having a pimple.... lol

Im on my fourth month, and I have a problem with redness and flaking, but I'm still glad I stuck to the regimen! Give it another month or two before deciding to quit! Nothing else has worked for me except this.  I literally wore make up everyday and my friends have never seen me without makeup! Even when I was in my dorm, i would put a little concealer because i felt horrible about my face. Even when I went to wash my hands in the bathroom in school, i wouldn't even look at the mirror because I could see all my acne underneath my makeup. Trust me, this stuff works! Youll have your bad days, but I'm still hppy with my results!

Consistency is KEY and find a really really good moisturizer! Moisturizer is SO important.. and sunscreen!!!!

6 hours ago, alexreyabc said:

Just keep going! I kept doing it twice a day for 3 months straight and my bumps, red and brown scars have faded SIGNIFICANTLY. Like I have zero red scars now, the brown scars are almost gone. I also rarely break out. There was a time on my second month i was complaining about this huge pimple that surfaced, and then I realized: Wait a minute... I only have ONE pimple! then I started being happy about it HAHAHA didnt think i would be happy over having a pimple.... lol

Im on my fourth month, and I have a problem with redness and flaking, but I'm still glad I stuck to the regimen! Give it another month or two before deciding to quit! Nothing else has worked for me except this.  I literally wore make up everyday and my friends have never seen me without makeup! Even when I was in my dorm, i would put a little concealer because i felt horrible about my face. Even when I went to wash my hands in the bathroom in school, i wouldn't even look at the mirror because I could see all my acne underneath my makeup. Trust me, this stuff works! Youll have your bad days, but I'm still hppy with my results!

Consistency is KEY and find a really really good moisturizer! Moisturizer is SO important.. and sunscreen!!!!

Thank you I'll definitely stick with it for atleast 3 months and see what happens, what sunscreen do you use?

1 hour ago, Jus2clutch said:
8 hours ago, alexreyabc said:

Thank you I'll definitely stick with it for atleast 3 months and see what happens, what sunscreen do you use?
I used to use Armada sunscreen from VMV hypoallergenics. It's alright; it has a matte finish and keeps me from getting oily throughout the day. I stopped using it though because it left a white cast over my face! Right now I'm using powder foundation with SPF, and I still have yet to find a good sunscreen! My friend uses a sunscreen from Neutrogena though!