Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey I got pimple marks after taking multivitamins and using heavy creams in summer. I don't get acne except i ruin my skin by messing with it. Please tell me how do i get rid of these now.. :'(
Should i get a peel? Or any treatment? Please tell m crying :( :'( :( 

20170129-2089910798.jpg

On 1/29/2017 at 8:49 AM, Harshal said:

Hey I got pimple marks after taking multivitamins and using heavy creams in summer. I don't get acne except i ruin my skin by messing with it. Please tell me how do i get rid of these now.. :'(
Should i get a peel? Or any treatment? Please tell m crying :( :'( :( 

20170129-2089910798.jpg

On a dry clean face apply Egg Whites and Lemon Juice. Apply Egg Whites and lemon juice with make-up brush after applying Egg Whites and Lemon Juice onto face add toilet paper on your face then reapply egg whites and Lemon Juice on top of the toilet paper.  Leave on face for about 10 minutes  tear off toilet paper starting from the bottom on up. Afterwards apply a toner and moisturizer. Regimen should be done once a day 2-3 times a week.  Edited by ClearSkin2017

If you are looking for a proper solution to fight against acne since a long time, you need to learn about dermarolling.

Edited by Jazzguy
removed link to external website

Microneedle does nothing to fight against acne or get rid of hyper pigmentation unless you like to spread bacteria around or make more wounds. I see no scars just hyperpigmentation and the faq or the other posters solution address this.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/365640-qa-faq-post-inflammatory-erythema-pie-post-inflammatory-hyperpigmentation-pih- hypopigmentation-read-before-posting/