Notifications
Clear all

Will tiny icepick/ pore looking scars go away?

MemberMember
(@jacky101)

Posted : 01/28/2017 7:58 pm

hi well I am a 15 year old girl and ive been suffering with acne for about 2 years but about a year ago it started getting really bad. About two months ago i started on minocycline 100mg twice a day and it broke me out three weeks later but now i only have hyperpigmentation, like 10-15 small icepick scars (kinda look like pores but a lil bigger) and like two shallow scars. Will these go away with time or did any of you guys acne scars took away??? Can you guys recommend any homemade face masks for hyperpigmentation too. How long will my hyperpigmentation take to go away??? Im realy stressed for my acne scars :(

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/29/2017 6:54 am

No you need to have your doctor do TCA Cross to the icepicks. Scars do not go away. The Redness or hyperpigmentation can, It's called PIE. please click the link below in my signature called FAQ and goto the skin section, find the PIE section on treatments.

MemberMember
(@ariunbold)

Posted : 01/29/2017 8:17 am

I had few dented little scars. They filled over time. Maybe my healing factor is fast or those scar were never scar in first place . idk

MemberMember
(@jacky101)

Posted : 01/31/2017 1:49 am

On January 29, 2017 at 5:17 AM, ariunbold said:

I had few dented little scars. They filled over time. Maybe my healing factor is fast or those scar were never scar in first place . idk

How long did yours take to fill in???? Did you do anything to help the healing process??

MemberMember
(@ariunbold)

Posted : 01/31/2017 2:30 am

About a year i think. And i usually break out with cyst so they always left some kind of small scar/hole but sometime later they disappeared. But deeper scars never dissappear. I dont remember used anything for scar i just kept my skin moisturized and stay hydrated. Maybe too hydrated lol

jacky101 liked
MemberMember
(@amrit-saini)

Posted : 02/06/2017 9:34 am

Try derma roller. It always works

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/08/2017 10:12 am

Dermaroller does nothing for icepics, maybe for the red but your also introducing more wounds that need to heal and replenish then.

[Edited link out]

MemberMember
(@jirajira)

Posted : 02/26/2017 8:48 pm

if you're just 15 years old; am sure it will go away over time; you're so young and usually the skin at your age rarely leave permanent scars, so relax and just focus on kipping your skin clear from acne so that it doesn't get any futur scarring that may aggravate the old one .
stay positive :)

jacky101 liked
MemberMember
(@jacky101)

Posted : 03/01/2017 11:02 pm

On 2/26/2017 at 5:48 PM, jirajira said:
if you're just 15 years old; am sure it will go away over time; you're so young and usually the skin at your age rarely leave permanent scars, so relax and just focus on kipping your skin clear from acne so that it doesn't get any futur scarring that may aggravate the old one .
stay positive :)

Hiii do you know about how many years it will take to improve my small pore looking scars?

MemberMember
(@jirajira)

Posted : 03/05/2017 5:48 am

hi again jacky101
well, i cant' give you an appropriate response for this question, it depends to each person's skin , it might improve within months, as it might take shorter or longer to show any improvement; it's really about every person's skin.but overall considering that you're just 15 years old , you should see some improvement within a few months ,or that's at least what i experienced during my teenage years .
good luck .

jacky101 liked
MemberMember
(@altaf-raja)

Posted : 05/03/2018 6:39 am

Wait 6 to 8 month your scars definitely desapper may be now 1 year Completed this article so I thought your scars desappered what is your skin condition now