Notifications
Clear all

EASY QUESTION HELP

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 01/26/2017 12:45 pm

HI GUYS,
how long should I wait after I play the bp in the morning to wash my face with an oil?
Thanks

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 01/26/2017 5:24 pm

Hi Dandy,

You shouldn't wash off the Acne.org Treatment after application or it will render the Treatment ineffective. Instead, wait for a few minutes after your skin has absorbed the Acne.org Treatment and then apply 2 pumps of the Acne.org Moisturizer.

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 01/26/2017 11:34 pm

How long do I have to wait tho? 3 hours? 1 hour?

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 01/27/2017 4:32 am

No how long after I do the regimen in the morning can I wash my face, do you think me washing my face with oil is why its not working for me as others say

MemberMember
(@mariahg)

Posted : 01/28/2017 10:47 pm

You do not wash your face after doing the morning regimen. You wash your face first, put the treatment on, then moisturizer. After that, you don't do anything to your face again until night time (ideally 12hours later). At that point you will start the regimen over again - wash, treat, moisturize and go to bed.

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 01/28/2017 11:33 pm

45 minutes ago, Mariahg said:

You do not wash your face after doing the morning regimen. You wash your face first, put the treatment on, then moisturizer. After that, you don't do anything to your face again until night time (ideally 12hours later). At that point you will start the regimen over again - wash, treat, moisturize and go to bed.

Wut then I have to keep my makeup on untill I wash off my face?

MemberMember
(@mariahg)

Posted : 01/29/2017 8:02 pm

20 hours ago, DandyTsunami said:
21 hours ago, Mariahg said:

Wut then I have to keep my makeup on untill I wash off my face?

Yes. Your makeup will come off at the end of the day before you do your night time regimen.