Notifications
Clear all

Experiment (Total stop of sex and masturbation) (40 days) (+ Routine)

MemberMember
(@brayangonza199)

Posted : 01/25/2017 8:49 pm

Hello my name is bryan I am a boy from Colombia who for 6 or 7 months padesco acne, at first it was mild but after using Oxy10 without knowing it use it or anything this I irritated the skin too and began to get acne all over the face, in Parts of the face where I never had, today January 2017 I have a moderate acne after using Nixoderm and wash with an oxy soap that did not help me at all, well I really do not know why I started to get acne, since my Skin in the middle of last year was perfect I had not a single shin, not one, on June last year my face burst from moment to moment and from that day not to stop popping, after saying all this I want Do an experiment, believe me a routine that I think will serve me which consists of the following:
-Morning wash my face with Afresyn Soap Lactic acid, a special dermatological soap for problem skin.
- Do not masturbate or have sex, recently I ended up with my girlfriend and on that side I do not think I'm going to affect because they will be only 40 days, I know that for some it will be a lot but I think I can do it, I also want to know if this Habit has some effect on acne in certain people like me.
"Do not touch my face, or blow out any pimples on my face."
- At night wash my face with the same soap that says up there
- After washing my face apply Benzac AC 2.5%, it is basically 2.5% benzoyl peroxide with moisturizers inside its formula that does not so dry the skin. In the whole face.
- Sleep at least 8 hours.
- Do the whole routine with the maximum smoothness on the face possible.
Observations
-I will completely eliminate the milk from my diet.
-I will completely eliminate the sugars from my diet.
-I will completely eliminate red meat from my diet.
-I eat lots of vegetables and fruits a day.
-Be drinks 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.
- I will take a pill of Calcium, magnesium and zinc daily (It is possible to recharge that at the beginning of last year I suffered an accident in which I fracture the tibia and I depressed a lot, after going through a operation a little hard since the tibia already I had fractured it 2 years ago, a week ago I went back to the doctor who told me that I had to go back to surgery because the nails I had put on the body were not tolerating very well and the bone had not United well, in order for this I have to take calcium)

Well, I think it's been everything, this is going to be my experiment that lasted 40 days as I said before, although it can be extended longer, Well I will fulfill everything I said above to the letter, especially the sex And masturbation, I just want to share my experience with all of you to see what they think, The experiment will start tomorrow and write updates every week to see how I'm thinking, Sorry if I'm wrong in English but I'm using google translator hahahaha Ya That I speak Spanish and I do not understand much of English, well saying all this is nothing left to add, Let's see if this works for me what I'm going to do, I hope if it works for me And then with nothing else to add that everyone has a Nice night, bye <3
Note: I do not put photos of my face since I do not feel very comfortable :(

MemberMember
(@dogbb7)

Posted : 01/26/2017 10:28 am

Routine seems good. But it seems your life will suck. Better get on Accutane, take it low dose for 6 months and forget acne forever, then masturbate each day and enjoy the life.