Notifications
Clear all

need advice (pics included) treating blackheads/clogged pores/scarring?

MemberMember
(@oliviamrk)

Posted : 01/22/2017 5:25 pm

Since my acne has stopped forming I have been left with clogged pores, scarring and a bumpy texture on my cheeks. I do not get many breakouts anymore and my skin is usually neither too oily or too dry. I am sort of clueless as to how to treat my skin at this stage. Chemical peels? Dermarolling? A good cleanser? IMG_5781.JPGFullSizeRender.jpgIMG_5786.JPG

MemberMember
(@kenharrison)

Posted : 01/24/2017 5:56 pm

On 1/22/2017 at 5:25 PM, oliviamrk said:

Since my acne has stopped forming I have been left with clogged pores, scarring and a bumpy texture on my cheeks. I do not get many breakouts anymore and my skin is usually neither too oily or too dry. I am sort of clueless as to how to treat my skin at this stage. Chemical peels? Dermarolling? A good cleanser? IMG_5781.JPGFullSizeRender.jpgIMG_5786.JPG

what treatment did you use to stop the breakouts? My skin is the same when it comes to the scaring( in- large pores) and clogged pores.

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 01/26/2017 12:37 am

do you take any supplements? herbal teas?. how is your diet? how is your gut flora?. blood sugar level? cause all those things matter,. it's all from inside.. Nettle and raspberry tea is amazing for us women, it evens out hormones(can find at high end store in tea/pharmacy section or try pill)

try buttermilk on your face, lactic acid in there is very gentle bleach

from supplements try chlorophyll, vitamin E, flaxseed oil, and B complex vitamins
take blood test and see what vitamins and minerals you are deficient, it might help you