Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I'm currently on month 2 and started getting constipated. Why exactly I don't know but its certainly the drug. I'm on 40 mg daily. 

Is constipation a serious side effect? My poop used to come out easily and was healthy looking (gross I know, sorry). But now, it takes me forever and when it comes out its just a bit and has a very loose consistency. Nothing is coming out as of lately. Do I have to stop the medication? Is it a bad sign?  
So far I had basically 0 side effects except dry lips and a bloody nose. Everything concerning my bowel scares me though. If I get Crohns disease, I will literally die. Scared shitless (haha) right now and need some help from you guys! 
Thanks in advance! 

I am also constipated and has some blood when I take a poo. Its bright red though so i am not worried. im kinda sure its accutane because I never have this problem before taking this awful drug. Just drink more water and eat more fiber.

10 hours ago, Zaaacdy said:

I am also constipated and has some blood when I take a poo. Its bright red though so i am not worried. im kinda sure its accutane because I never have this problem before taking this awful drug. Just drink more water and eat more fiber.

I drink already so much water and also eat lots of fiber. Whats happening to me? Is my shit stuck? The more I eat, the bigger the poo right? 

Blood in your stool? That sounds horrible! 

Hi,

start drinking buttermilk or kefir 2 cups a day, one in the morning and second before bedtime( just avoid drinking with any meat at same time)  Flaxseeds soaked overnight is really good too.

Blessings