Notifications
Clear all

Getting CLEAR with these 3 things (pics)

MemberMember
(@killin_it)

Posted : 01/16/2017 11:41 pm

Hi guys. 
I finally am getting clear. After years of trying many things...birth control, every face wash, spot treatment, toner, moisturizer, vitamin, mineral, supplement, you name it. These three things helped me the most:

1. Curology. For those of you who don't know, curology is a website that allows you to get prescription meds from a real derm online, no insurance needed. My script had zinc pyrithione, niacinamide, and clindamycin. I use it every night after washing my face and it caused a big purge in the beginning but to just kept getting better after that. 

2. Nizoral shampoo as a cleanser morning and night. This is an anti fungal shampoo. It works to clear up those stubborn skin colored bumps and to kill fungi on the skin.  Was using a foaming cleanser before but this took it over the top. 

3. Spearmint capsules, pearsons brand. This is an anti androgen. My curology provider said my acne was hormonal. Taking a pill each morning makes me not oily at all anymore, and the breakouts around my chin are gone. 

All I am left with now are marks. I no longer have big painful pimples. My skin is flatter and smooth. Needless say that after years of struggling with my skin I'm happy it's finally clearing. 

IMG_7900.JPG

TheeGrace liked
MemberMember
(@swolemom)

Posted : 01/25/2017 7:13 pm

Do you have to pay for anything onwebsite to join ?

MemberMember
(@theegrace)

Posted : 02/02/2017 2:49 pm

On 1/26/2017 at 1:13 PM, swoleMom said:

Do you have to pay for anything onwebsite to join ?

It's $5 for shipping and free for the first month. $20 a month after that which includes your prescription.