Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yea snowboarding will definitely take ur mind off things....

i was thinkin about snowboarding again this year, but my butt hurt so bad when i did before, cuz i had just started so i was fallin all the time lol

anyways.....hope everything works out for ya!

yea, i went again today, and i tried to bust everything i could. somehow, i only hurt myself 3 or 4 times today. pshaaa....LAAAAME. I really don't fear the pain anymore, especially now. At least my conscience is clean afterwards....for a time. doubt.gif

yea shes right.....and for now, just keep snowboarding.....and have fun! snowboarding should be fun, i mean it can definitely take ur mind off things, but really try to HAVE FUN though! k.....hope things are goin better for ya!

LOL. I liked the analogy, but sorry, we're not dealing with clams. Clams are almost identical in taste, which is what we are after for. It's not the case for girls, if you're searching for true love and happiness.

whatever dude, preach what you want. I had severe acne a while ago and though it caused serious pain sometimes, losing the person you love is like dying: it sucks more than anything else. and while i wouldnt ever want my acne to return to its previous state, which it wont, i cant even begin to explain how fucking shitty ive felt for the last week now. worse time of my life, and i dont expect it to get any easier any time soon sad.gif

I'm in exactly the same situation, my ex boyfriend's at Uni about a 4 hour drive away and I couldn't deal with this shit anymore. And it makes me feel sick that we're breaking up, and I know exactly how you feel. And I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through the same stuff Jason, pm me any time if you want to chat sad.gif

*And...I completely messed up that sentence, I'm a bit thrown.

i dont get it though, i dont get how she can just call it all off if she loves me. it makes no sense to me...lydia, why is it that you referred to it as "shit"??? is it really that hard for girls to handle??

It's just for me, the distance made the relationship dry out, and it changed me and him. I started getting stupidly paranoid about the girls he knows, and I'm not usually like that at all. And it just feels like he's changing, he's at Uni and he's moving on and meeting new people, and we're in completely different places literally and metaphorically.

I know you missed her a lot when you were apart, and although it's even better being reunited, it's really hard for a relationship to survive. You can't be together at a quick phone call; when you're feeling down and need a hug, or you're feeling great and want them to share it too, they're not there. Yeah, you can talk on the phone, but it's never the same as having them there.

She didn't want you to feel like crap, and she might be good at hiding it, but I'm willing to bet she'll be feeling the same way you do. If it's anything like my situation, it felt like I only had a boyfriend once every three weeks, which is ridiculous, but it took us about 2 months to realise this because, basically, we didn't admit it to ourselves. And the worst thing is that he seemed to be shocked.

She might have been trying to be strong for you. Be careful about meeting her too, is there a reason you have to see her then? I think you'll need time to get your head around it. I feel like if I see him soon it'll just take longer for me to get myself together. I know it's hard to be practical about this too, I can't think about much else at the moment

Hope you're feeling better too. user posted image

yea you are both right. but i think she wants to see me again too. i mean i WANT to see her again as well. so we'll see i guess.

lol, MT is Mountain. I snowboard like a fiend, its the only positive force that helps me deal with everything.

So true man, so true. Just toss on some headphones, listen to some music, and board. It helps out so much, but it kinda sucks during the summer if you live somewhere with no snow. How long you been boarding for? My friends always get mad at me because I just kinda go off by myself just to relax, and chill out, and they never understand why.

I didnt read the whole thread, but I did read a few posts. There are so many things in the world worse than acne, but you just need to work at what you really want.

If you want that girl man, go get her biggrin.gif