Notifications
Clear all

Mabel and Meg serum, to use or not to use?

MemberMember
(@dreams)

Posted : 01/14/2017 2:52 am

Hi everyone,
Lately I started to have acne when I was around 25 years old while I never had any at all during my teenage, anyhow after long journey of trials I came out to know that moisturizers are the cause of my breakouts, and thank God after stopping all the moisturizers I cleared up :D
ps: I use Betaval cream at night before bed time and it's really a miracle to remove all the pigmentations and acne red spots.

Unfortunately, my face is getting too dry, I originally have a dry skin and with quiting moisturizers it became so much dryer.

I tried many gel moisturizers like Biotherm aquasource on the dry areas, it helped but it doesn't moisturize that well, I still can see the flakey dry skin.

I saw a lot of positive reviews about Mabel and Meg lumilixir serum, but unfortunately all of them were from instagram or youtube makeup artists not real users! Plus there is no way to buy this product except from their website so it's kind of risky to pay about 50£ without making sure it's good and worth the money.

Did anyone ever tried it? Does anyone advice to buy or not to buy this product? To buy or not to buy? :P
Many thanks :*:*

MemberMember
(@melli_chan53hotmail-com)

Posted : 03/15/2017 6:54 pm

Yeah Mabel + Meg sure is pricey, I live in Canada so it ended up being more than I'd like for a teeny 20ml bottle. I've been using it for the past 1-2 weeks or so. I've noticed my skin where there isn't acne looks amazing and actually really good moisture which is something I can NEVER achieve usually. I'm auburn hair + green eyes + freckles=very fair and it seemed to even drastically fade some small visible red veins. As for the relevant info, my acne seems to be drying up quite a bit. I'm also using Emu Oil and Rosehip oil though. However one thing I'm noticing is I have SO many blackheads on my forehead which is a place I don't normally get blackheads at all. Also more blackheads in my T-Zone ( sides of nose as well) Nothing too noticeable but I see them. They don't seem to be turning into anything or becoming more major so I'm going to keep using it and track the changes. I also changed my diet a ton and am detoxing so its really hard to tell what's caused by what. I must say though It doesn't seem to be making new actual zits and the ones I have are slowly purging and becoming less and less. It might be worth a try just to see! So far all in all I think I would buy Mable + Meg again only wait for a sale.