I desperately need help (with pictures)

MemberMember
(@iwannadiesometimes)

Posted : 01/13/2017 8:48 am

Rebeca Garcia Parra 1.jpgRebeca Garcia Parra 2.jpg d

MemberMember
(@iwannadiesometimes)

Posted : 01/13/2017 2:47 pm

To be more specific I need emotional help as I have official given up hope that my skin will ever get better

MemberMember
(@adeel2111)

Posted : 01/13/2017 3:25 pm

Hello there,
I am sorry you are going trough though times because of acne but to be honest, what I see from the pictures is nothing "bad" at all. It sucks to go trough acne but acne has many different levels - yours is deffo low level one. What is your age if you dont mind? You have maybe heard it before but I need to ask what medicines/creams have you taken against acne? I am going trough acne as well and I know exactly how depressing it is but hey, who is actually perfect? Everyone has an illness even if you can not see it. How long have you fought acne and was it better (I doubt) or worse before?

MemberMember
(@iwannadiesometimes)

Posted : 01/13/2017 8:15 pm

4 hours ago, Adeel2111 said:

Hello there,
I am sorry you are going trough though times because of acne but to be honest, what I see from the pictures is nothing "bad" at all. It sucks to go trough acne but acne has many different levels - yours is deffo low level one. What is your age if you dont mind? You have maybe heard it before but I need to ask what medicines/creams have you taken against acne? I am going trough acne as well and I know exactly how depressing it is but hey, who is actually perfect? Everyone has an illness even if you can not see it. How long have you fought acne and was it better (I doubt) or worse before?

What do you mean there is nothing bad at all ?
I'm grotesque.
Are you buttering me up ?

MemberMember
(@o-wow)

Posted : 01/13/2017 9:43 pm

What's worked for me is going organic and quitting gluten, dairy, alcohol, caffeine, all white flour, all oils, all white sugar, all processed foods. Sleeping and exercising enough. Supplementing with Rainbow Light Multivitamin, Raw D3, Raw K2, Probiotics, and NAC. Washing my face twice per day with Dan's Cleanser, Dan's BP, moisturizing with Alba Botanica. Changing pillow cases every night and washing them with Dr. Bronners soap. I'm also going to have my metal fillings removed soon as i think they are burdening my body.

MemberMember
(@acnoo)

Posted : 01/13/2017 10:22 pm

I can totally feel you, I was a lot worse than that in last years of high school (difference is I'm Male)
standing in front of mirror before I have to go out, filled with rage and sadness...

What I did was a mistake, I stayed at home working with computer and choosing online life instead of real life, avoiding social contacts as much as I could and never even tried a doctor!

It took some years after it started to become tolerable but In the past few years my acne is almost completely gone, I rarely get some every few months and they are really nothing compared to what I had at that point, my face is clear most of the time (unless I eat pizza / fast food or touch my face a lot after working with keyboard / mouse) but my social anxiety and shyness is still there...

I honestly think you're very beautiful, and the temporary acne isn't gonna change that.

Be strong, visit a good doctor if you can and try mild things suggested here maybe they will work for you as they didn't for me (don't go for strong chemicals that can harm your skin permanently) and don't lock yourself at home to become a single and shy person like me when the acne is gone!

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 01/13/2017 11:13 pm

TRY L-LYSINE AND HOMOEPATHY AND DRINKING LEMON JUICE WITH WATER FIRST THING IN THE MORNING 1 HOUR BEFORE BREAKFAST THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GET RID OF YOUR ACNE GO AND GRAB IT, ALSO TALK TO YOUR BODY

MemberMember
(@adeel2111)

Posted : 01/14/2017 5:06 am

No i didnt mean that at all.. I meant there are conditions that are a lot, a lot worse!

MemberMember
(@iwannadiesometimes)

Posted : 01/14/2017 6:22 am

7 hours ago, acnoo said:

I can totally feel you, I was a lot worse than that in last years of high school (difference is I'm Male)
standing in front of mirror before I have to go out, filled with rage and sadness...

What I did was a mistake, I stayed at home working with computer and choosing online life instead of real life, avoiding social contacts as much as I could and never even tried a doctor!

It took some years after it started to become tolerable but In the past few years my acne is almost completely gone, I rarely get some every few months and they are really nothing compared to what I had at that point, my face is clear most of the time (unless I eat pizza / fast food or touch my face a lot after working with keyboard / mouse) but my social anxiety and shyness is still there...

I honestly think you're very beautiful, and the temporary acne isn't gonna change that.

Be strong, visit a good doctor if you can and try mild things suggested here maybe they will work for you as they didn't for me (don't go for strong chemicals that can harm your skin permanently) and don't lock yourself at home to become a single and shy person like me when the acne is gone!

Good luck!

Why do you say I'm very beautiful ?

MemberMember
(@harleyz)

Posted : 01/14/2017 6:38 am

Hey you are a gorgeous human being. Yes you have acne, but it is definitely treatable. Your acne looks serious, but it mostly is constituted of whiteheads, as far as I could tell from your pictures. They are easier to treat than cysts and nodules, which occur to a lot of other people on this forum, inducing myself. Try eliminating milk, cheese, sugary foods and seafoods from your diet. Use benzoyl peroxide. Maybe get your hormones checked given your acne is most on your cheeks.

MemberMember
(@acnoo)

Posted : 01/14/2017 8:11 am

1 hour ago, IWannaDieSometimes said:
Why do you say I'm very beautiful ? 

What do you mean by why? I think you are,
trust me, just be patient and when it gets better you will also stop focusing on it only and you'll see what I mean.

Are you able to visit a doctor? I was too shy to go see one :D it healed by itself but took a long time without a doctor

As it got better I totally forgot and didn't even care about Acne for a long time, until recently some hormone changes caused some again (nothing serious) but as the situation is very important to me I started to care again.

P.S. Yesterday I cut and rubbed onion on them (I dunno if they are also good for you so please do your research before doing this), drank a lot of water and some lemon juice and didn't touch them, and today it's healed like 50%. but like I said it was nothing compared to what I had some years ago...

MemberMember
(@iwannadiesometimes)

Posted : 01/14/2017 10:10 am

3 hours ago, HarleyZ said:

Hey you are a gorgeous human being. Yes you have acne, but it is definitely treatable. Your acne looks serious, but it mostly is constituted of whiteheads, as far as I could tell from your pictures. They are easier to treat than cysts and nodules, which occur to a lot of other people on this forum, inducing myself. Try eliminating milk, cheese, sugary foods and seafoods from your diet. Use benzoyl peroxide. Maybe get your hormones checked given your acne is most on your cheeks. 

GORGEOUS ? 
WOW !
Thank you !

I checked my hormones already and nothing came up 

I have used what you said already and it did not work

I have used the medicine this site advertise and it did not work 

Accutane not only did not work but made me sick 

I am on a vegan diet

2 hours ago, acnoo said:

What do you mean by why? I think you are,
trust me, just be patient and when it gets better you will also stop focusing on it only and you'll see what I mean.

Are you able to visit a doctor? I was too shy to go see one :D it healed by itself but took a long time without a doctor

As it got better I totally forgot and didn't even care about Acne for a long time, until recently some hormone changes caused some again (nothing serious) but as the situation is very important to me I started to care again.

P.S. Yesterday I cut and rubbed onion on them (I dunno if they are also good for you so please do your research before doing this), drank a lot of water and some lemon juice and didn't touch them, and today it's healed like 50%. but like I said it was nothing compared to what I had some years ago...

Thank you for calling me beautiful though I can not see what you see in me 

I want to forget I have acne but kids at school never fail to remind me everyday

Adeel2111 and acnoo liked
MemberMember
(@acnoo)

Posted : 01/14/2017 2:28 pm

4 hours ago, IWannaDieSometimes said:
Thank you for calling me beautiful though I can not see what you see in me 

I want to forget I have acne but kids at school never fail to remind me everyday

Yeah, those retards are really cruel...

To make it seem less creepy to repeat as I'm older I say it again as your big brother: I really find you very beautiful. that's just how I feel, because I skipped the acne and you're still unable to do that.
Yes, acne is affecting it now, I'm not saying it doesn't. but it's temporary and it's NOT like even when it's gone you're gonna be ugly!

Please don't let it affect your grades, trust me, when it finally goes away, you don't wanna start building your life from zero!

Stupid acne

MemberMember
(@alyleiii)

Posted : 01/15/2017 9:22 am

First off, you're not grotesque. You have great features, a beautiful profile and your self-worth is not related to your skin. If you go out without makeup on, people will still treat you kindly and compassionately - you don't deserve any less just because you're suffering with pimples.

What are your skin care regimen, diet and lifestyle like? I'll try to give insights that could help you. I also highly recommend trying to eliminate inflammatory foods, upping your omega 3 fatty acids, getting a female sex hormone/thyroid panel run on day 20-22of your cycle,cutting out regular poultry and beef (only grass-fed), getting a water filter (ideally, a distiller) and a shower filter, and babying your skin. Besides the spots you do have, it looks tender and red, almost irritated...have you been using BP?

MemberMember
(@ae1976)

Posted : 01/30/2017 4:50 am

As much as you feel you have no hope right now that your skin will get better, remember that there are many lovely people out here who have found a cure for their acne. I understand from reading through that some idiots are reminding you about your acne everyday but sadly there is nothing you can do about them, but there is loads you can do to make yourself happy and find out what will cure your acne.

I see that the regimen and Accutane have not worked for you, but could you please tell me what you are doing now for your acne. FYI I went through treatments for acne for 20 years before I cured my acne. You can do it much much quicker with a forum like this.

MemberMember
(@measuring-tool)

Posted : 01/31/2017 5:49 pm

Oooh~; cute girl with acne~.

More pics please~  (::)

MemberMember
(@sararey)

Posted : 01/31/2017 6:31 pm

I think that you are very pretty, you are young andthis acne should not linger forever, but you need to find treatment that will help. Have you tried Spironolactone or birth control pills?
Best Regards

MemberMember
(@user555318)

Posted : 02/04/2017 1:06 am

I'm also a girl (17) struggling with similar acne to you. i have your acne on my forehead and on the sides of my face i have dark marks from excessive treatments. i have tried every retinoid, topical, etc. and now i am considering going on accutane. and even though i know it isnt a cure in every case, i try to stay positive because you only get to live your life once and how you choose to live it is up to you. I know a girl at school who as terrible acne and deep scars that are very obvious, but she is confident and very popular as a result. i hope you find a treatment that helps but in the meantime remember that you arent alone :)