Notifications
Clear all

Cheek acne

MemberMember
(@yd231998)

Posted : 01/12/2017 10:02 pm

Okay guys my problem with my acne is i only have acne on my cheeks and i don't know why. i am super insecure about my skin i hate it i really hate it because nothing seems to work at all i've tried all kinds of other products but nothing works. its getting worse day by day and i am getting sad everyday. i need help plzzz someone help me because this is not where i wanna be anymore i am tired and i am about to give up with everything i hate acne and i dont know why but i only have cheek acne and its frustrating because i've changed my lifestyle. i've changed my diet and i started working out and cleansing my face everyday but nothing works at all. i ordered the acne.org and thats my last hope and if that doesn't work than i dont know what ill do because i honestly hate this acne thing. I HATE IT I HATE IT AND I NEED HELP.

MemberMember
(@zerec)

Posted : 01/13/2017 5:46 pm

Same, only both of my cheeks is getting acne, not anywhere else...

Yd231998 liked
MemberMember
(@nina235)

Posted : 01/14/2017 5:02 pm

I also get acne on my cheeks aswell and some on my chin and it's horrible as even with makeup you can see the bumps, I've tried many things but nothing seems to work, just recently joined acne.org and hope to get help with my skin but drinking lots of water and cutting out dairy actually helps as I've realised when I have chocolate I get more breakouts

Yd231998 liked