Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shelby99

red marks left around pimple after trying to pop something

so every time i pop a pimple or blackhead or something (i do so with q tips btw) i'm left with a very noticeable red mark where i was squeezing at that last a week or so and it's so annoying and i'm so confused. i never break the skin but it just happens and gets very dry where it's red. no idea what's happening. am i bruising the skin? does this happen to anyone else? is there anything i can do to heal it faster? i've attached pictures and they're all of different times and a few days after i've tried popping 

IMG_2240.PNG

IMG_2241.PNG

IMG_2242.PNG

IMG_2243.PNG

IMG_2244.PNG

Edited by shelby99

thanks for your reply! but this isn't PIE or PIH because it completely heals in less than 2 weeks 100% and does not leave any marks behind. unless there's a such thing as temporary PIH or PIE then this is not what's happening and i've done countless research and i'm very confused 

no i never have figured it out. just stopped popping pimples and being so hard on my skin to avoid this. if a pimple is really ready to pop properly it shouldn’t need much force 

On 1/15/2018 at 8:55 PM, christtinaaaxo said:

did you ever figure this out? I also get these marks whenever I try to pop a pimple and I always use Q tips

no i never have figured it out. just stopped popping pimples and being so hard on my skin to avoid this. if a pimple is really ready to pop properly it shouldn’t need much force