Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aged 22, still have face and body acne.
Skin always looks fuucked up even when I have no active cysts/spots, due to hyperpigmentation and scarring.

Some days I honestly don't know how I hang in there, almost 10 years of putting up with this crap. 
Ive missed so many events parties and trips.
Have to wear tinted moisturizer and concealer everyday - im a f****king dude.
Have a decent body from working out but can't even show it with my lizard skin underneath

What is the point in going on seriously?

Intolerant to so many foods - side effect of tetralysal.
If this gaps diet doesn't work along with green smoothies I doubt I'll be still here at the end of the year

Mate, dont worry. We all have our problems but we can solve them, right? I understand you, you aren't happy with your skin and so aren't I. Lets be honest, there is so much more into life just than thinking about having a good quality skin. I would fucking do anything for it but nobody gets everything they want. 
What side effects did you have from tetralysal and how long did you use it? 

You would think that but after nearly 10 years man..
Tetra was the worst decision of my life, only lasted on the course for a few weeks because of stomach pains.
I had severe constipation for years, food intolerances, acne getting way worse. Lucky I didn't touch accutane, it would've ended me

Hmm.. There must be something that is helpful for you.. Can you tell me everything you have tried so far? And is you acne active or is it marks? If it is active, is your acne flat (under your skin) or bumped (over your skin)? 

Avoiding food triggers keeps my skin smooth, still just looks horrendous.
Have tried: 
Chinese medicine 
Homeopathy
Every vitamin/mineral
Basically everything bar accutane, which I know would only mask the problem.
So I'm thinking its a gut and candida/parasite problem.
I had bits of fruit yesterday so I broke out a small bit today.
Getting up everyday and prepping myself to leave the house is a struggle

I've tried more than just the above, there's just no point listing everything.
Even if I could improve red marks and scarring (mainly pocmarks) I would be happy

There's a lot of side effects to accutane man, some might even come on years later. My body is so messed up at the moment there's no way I could tolerate even a low dose

What do you mean by messed? Like in general or due your skin? Yeah side effects of it are huge but it might be worth it if you are tired of the long battle.

Have you tried drinking lemon juice in the morning 1 hour before breakfast? When I do this for a month straight my acne literaly stops but if i mess up it comes back so if you think that acne can't be stopped you're wrong it just takes discipline, I hope you try this <3 if you wanna talk msg me i've been through exactly what you have, hopefully im done now but you never know msg me pls

1 hour ago, Adeel2111 said:

What do you mean by messed? Like in general or due your skin? Yeah side effects of it are huge but it might be worth it if you are tired of the long battle.

Messed up because of food allergies caused by antibiotics man. Even tiny amounts of sugar/dairy/gluten break me out. I hate everyday, having acne aged 22 sucks balls. I doubt I could ever touch accutane after
antibiotics destroyed my body.
51 minutes ago, DandyTsunami said:

Have you tried drinking lemon juice in the morning 1 hour before breakfast? When I do this for a month straight my acne literaly stops but if i mess up it comes back so if you think that acne can't be stopped you're wrong it just takes discipline, I hope you try this <3 if you wanna talk msg me i've been through exactly what you have, hopefully im done now but you never know msg me pls

hey I tried lemon juice before, it kind of worked, drinking it the last few days again. Still it doesn't stop my problems with food though :( . Appreciate the post

Try banana peel on you face 
use it like a Facemask over night. I'm 20 and I had bad severe acne due to PCOS a hormonal problems banana peel worked like magic on me I'm left with scars but my acne itself has healed completely I'm 4 days using banana peel Facemasks. 

I am so sorry to hear man, the food allergies are no fun. Did you have such bad reaction to antibioitcs? What kind did you use and what side effects did you actually cause from it? And yeah as @Sarahmcdaddy is saying, banana peel is actually pretty good for acne too. Peel off a banana and use scrub off the peel and use it as mask before bed

I did the banana thing before..broke me out in red little dots rather than helping..believe me I've tried everything. My friends and family have no idea how much this affects me, they always just brush it off. 
The thought of living the rest of my life with shite awful skin terrifies me

Hey friend you are not alone here. It seems that you are on a very strict diet and that your skin responds to almost everything you eat. Have you tried any topical treatment? I'm not talking about steroid creams, which can make your skin 10x worse in the long run. I mean salicylic acid, or benzoyl peroxide - chemicals that have been proven to unclog pores and kill bacteria to prevent new breakouts and accelerate healing. There are thousands of success stories on this site from people who used BP. If you are interested, do some research online and give it a shot. It might work!

On 09/01/2017 at 7:30 PM, ZitsSuck21 said:

having acne aged 22 sucks balls.

Mate, try being 33 and still having breakouts.......