Notifications
Clear all

Substitutes for the moisturizer

MemberMember
(@nyi)

Posted : 01/07/2017 8:26 pm

The mositurizer in the regimen terribly clogs my pores. I tried the 2 pumps, then 1 pump, then 1/2 pump and to no avail. What is a good substitute moisturizer for relatively sensitive, oily skin?

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 01/10/2017 6:02 pm

Hi Nyi,

The Regimen products are effective when used in combination with one another. To get clear you absolutely must use all three Regimen products including:

1. The Acne.org Cleanser
2. The Acne.org Treatment
3. The Acne.org Moisturizer

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.
2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant, healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.

Many people are making common mistakes. Take this questionnaire to be sure you're on track just right:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#questionaire

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@alyleiii)

Posted : 01/10/2017 6:21 pm

You could always try a gel-based moisturizer. I like Hyaluronic acid. Here's a master list of good gel-based moisturizers.
http://coveteur.com/2015/06/04/gel-moisturizer-tips/

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/18/2017 8:24 am

On 1/7/2017 at 8:26 PM, Nyi said:

The mositurizer in the regimen terribly clogs my pores. I tried the 2 pumps, then 1 pump, then 1/2 pump and to no avail. What is a good substitute moisturizer for relatively sensitive, oily skin?

Many on here substitute CeraVe, Cetaphil, or Eucerin moisturizers for Dan's moisturizer. Personally I'm  a huge fan of Dan's because it's created specifically for calming and soothing red, sensitive, acne-prone skin and I think it does a terrific job with this...but I know some are not and don't like the way it absorbs or feels. Give one of these a try, these seem to be the most popular moisturizer substitutes.

Hope this is helpful! :)

Nyi liked