When to remove make...

Notifications
Clear all

When to remove makeup?

MemberMember
(@magpie23)

Posted : 01/07/2017 7:05 pm

Hi all!

Only on Day 2 of the acne.org regimen. I use makeup almost everyday. Before beginning the regimen, I would remove my makeup as soon as I got home. I figured the less time the makeup was on my face the better. However, now when I get home it is too soon for the 2nd washing of the day.

Should I clean the makeup off my face even though it has been less than 12 hours since the morning wash? Or is it better the leave the makeup (and the medication underneath it) on until it is time for the evening routine? Would love to hear your thoughts on this. <3

Magpie

IMG_3349.GIF

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 01/10/2017 6:23 pm

Hi Magpie23,

Washing off the Acne.org Regimen products before the next application will render them ineffective so you may wash your makeup off the next time you will use the Acne.org Regimen products.

Magpie23 liked
MemberMember
(@magpie23)

Posted : 01/12/2017 10:29 am

Thanks so much for your reply! :)

MemberMember
(@magpie23)

Posted : 01/12/2017 4:58 pm

5 hours ago, TryNaturlInsteadOfBP said:

Hi magpie, I know you're anxious about the regimen and its effects. I want you to check out my post. I think it could be a life saver for you. 
http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/365624-you-need-to-read-this-asap-about-benzoyl-peroxide/#comment-3549150

I'm not anxious about using the regimen. I know that with patience and diligence my skin will improve.

IMG_3368.GIF