Notifications
Clear all

Dark marks and Red marks

MemberMember
(@groyce)

Posted : 01/06/2017 7:37 pm

I just finished accutane roughly one month ago but I still have marks left over. I'm hoping that someone may have had a similar experience or know anything that may help speed up the healing process. I have been looking into chemical peels as I think they may help. What do you think? All advice and comments are greatly appreciated.

IMG_0426.JPG

IMG_0427.JPG

MemberMember
(@adeel2111)

Posted : 01/07/2017 5:24 am

Yooo! Have you tried aloe vera + tomato? They usually work good for the marks otherweise vaseline is a good option as well! Use it before bed and remove it with water in the morning. Try either of these for 1 week and see if you get any results! Chemicals arent friendly to your skin in the long run so stick to the natural products, 100% safer and much better with your skin. Hope this helps :) 

MemberMember
(@groyce)

Posted : 01/07/2017 7:17 pm

Thanks man! I probably should have mentioned I'm already using aloe Vera and retin-a. I probably should just be more patient haha, but I wish there was a quicker way to fade marks.

MemberMember
(@kathi)

Posted : 01/08/2017 6:27 am

I am not sure about this, but isn't it that 6 months after you finish your Accutane course, you're not allowed to do any laser treatments, chemical peels and such things? 

AHA creams really help those red marks! I had quite a lot of marks and in 2-3 months I was almost clear :) The exact one I was using was Noviderm Boreade LP and it did wonders for me :) but you're not allowed to use any AHA cream during summer

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 01/08/2017 8:23 am

Acne.org BHA, I envy you and im so happy for you!

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/08/2017 12:21 pm

Be careful there'll be some amount of women chasing you dude! I'm currently using vitamin e oil and vitamin k cream, too early to tell if helping yet