Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just finished accutane roughly one month ago but I still have marks left over. I'm hoping that someone may have had a similar experience or know anything that may help speed up the healing process. I have been looking into chemical peels as I think they may help. What do you think? All advice and comments are greatly appreciated.

IMG_0426.JPG

IMG_0427.JPG

Yooo! Have you tried aloe vera + tomato? They usually work good for the marks otherweise vaseline is a good option as well! Use it before bed and remove it with water in the morning. Try either of these for 1 week and see if you get any results! Chemicals arent friendly to your skin in the long run so stick to the natural products, 100% safer and much better with your skin. Hope this helps :) 

Thanks man! I probably should have mentioned I'm already using aloe Vera and retin-a. I probably should just be more patient haha, but I wish there was a quicker way to fade marks.

I am not sure about this, but isn't it that 6 months after you finish your Accutane course, you're not allowed to do any laser treatments, chemical peels and such things? 

AHA creams really help those red marks! I had quite a lot of marks and in 2-3 months I was almost clear :) The exact one I was using was Noviderm Boreade LP and it did wonders for me :) but you're not allowed to use any AHA cream during summer

Be careful there'll be some amount of women chasing you dude! I'm currently using vitamin e oil and vitamin k cream, too early to tell if helping yet

Thanks guys! So I did some research and purchased a 25% TCA peel and I'm going to try it out. I'll keep you guys posted on the results!