Notifications
Clear all

Has anyone here tried using Vitamin E oil 24,000 iu for fading acne scars and dark marks

MemberMember
(@nataliasofia1)

Posted : 12/31/2016 10:31 pm

I have had some dark marks on my face left from acne for a few years now. They don't seem to fade. Recently I was prescribed Tri-luma. I might have a applied too much too often because the areas where my scars/marks were are now very red and peeled off. I think the cream kinda burned my skin... Anyways,my grandmother recently had open heart surgery and she uses vitamin E oil 24,000 units for her surgery scar. It worked so well that one week after the surgery she went to her doctor and he asked her what she was using because her scar looked as if it had been 2 months after the surgery and not just 1 week. She told him it must be the vitamin E,and he urged her to keep using it. She told me to use it on my scars/dark marks. Has anyone here tried Vitamin E oil 24,000 iu for fading acne scars/dark marks? Please tell me if you've had any success and how often you apply it etc. I feel like this is my last hope. I think I might try it and keep you guys posted. I hope it works!

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/08/2017 12:27 pm

Hey I'm using vitamin e oil along with vitamin k cream at night, didn't do it the last few nights so I'll start again later, I'll be posting if they help!

MemberMember
(@swolemom)

Posted : 01/17/2017 9:00 pm

Vitamin e definitely helps to speed up the healing process but Toynbee to get real stuff . On asupplement label, natural vitamin eis listed as d-alpha tocopherol, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, or d-alpha tocopheryl succinate. In contrast, syntheticforms are labeled with a dl- prefix. Alpha-tocopherol is the most biologically active form consisting of only 1 isomer, where as the fake stuff can contain up to 12.