Notifications
Clear all

Girl with body acne

MemberMember
(@bitterbird)

Posted : 12/30/2016 4:48 am

I have body acne that increases my back acne scars so currently I have hyperpigmentation all over my back from top to bottom. I feel like I can't be shirtless around anyone or even wear certain clothes that would show my shoulders or upper back.

How often do you think guys judge your hyperpigmentation during sex?

MemberMember
(@cons)

Posted : 12/30/2016 7:21 am

I think they're too distracted with other things to notice lol. I have minor breakouts on my back (it used to be really bad I hated wearing tank tops or open-back shirts) and sometimes my bf will put his hand up my shirt and give me a back rub. I always get a little insecure but then he keeps going and doesn't comment. And if a guy is going to judge you on that then damn he don't deserve sex with you! Lmao

MemberMember
(@adeel2111)

Posted : 12/30/2016 9:27 am

Lol it doesnt matter, dont think about that. I doubt the guy is gonna put his clothes on and walk out after seeing your issue, wont happen.

imjames liked
MemberMember
(@imjames)

Posted : 12/31/2016 4:02 pm

I'm male with bad back acne at the moment. I've had it since I was 12, I'm now 32. Any girl I've been with doesn't care.

My girlfriend has eczema. Sometimes it's very bad and she ends up with scabs and redness all over. Do I care? Nope. I love her and sex is amazing, I don't even think twice about it.