Notifications
Clear all

Would anyone recommend this?

MemberMember
(@sa-man-duh)

Posted : 12/29/2016 3:57 pm

Hi everyone, so my friend recommend me these:orange.png

She said it actually cleared her skin and made it smooth and youthful. She said it may help me with my blemishes and prevent future breakouts. I was just wondering, would any of you guys recommend this? Or has anyone ever tried it? What was your experience with this stuff? Thank you guys.

MemberMember
(@cons)

Posted : 12/29/2016 4:14 pm

I've never used it but they are supposed to be a great company as far as organics and non-toxic products and stuff like that. Do they actually work well? I've never seen anyone boost it.. If your friend says it worked then go ahead and give it a try. It shouldn't harm your skin or make it worse. Probably worst thing that could happen is your skin stays the same. The exact type that you have in the picture doesn't look like it will help acne or scarring or anything like that. Vitamin C is good for discolouration like sun spots and age spots but who knows! Give it a go!

MemberMember
(@sa-man-duh)

Posted : 12/29/2016 4:57 pm

@consMy friend said it helped her, they're inexpensive too. I may give it a go, I am just afraid of leaving the acne.org regimen and turn to this. I don't know if I should switch so fast. I read that Turmeric and Dead Sea helps, but I dont know.

MemberMember
(@cons)

Posted : 12/29/2016 5:37 pm

Personally I think if the regimen has been working for you stick to it! We all go crazy finding something that works and if you found it, don't let it go lol! If it hasn't done anything amazing then try out the Avalon. Turmeric is really good for your skin. Mix it with Greek yogurt, honey and lemon and you're good. Mint and honey is another amazing combination. It's my go-to. Or go on amazon and get the jar of Aztec Indian Healing clay, mix it with apple cider vinegar and put the mask on for 15-20 min. Use these masks if you want to switch products so at least if the product isn't the greatest, these homemade solutions are actually MEANT for the problems you have so you won't have any drastic breakouts :)

MemberMember
(@thebean)

Posted : 12/29/2016 5:52 pm

Okay, so this is what I found on the ingredients...
http://cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_4d8291821.html
Nothing jumps out as comedogenic which is good (limited to what has actually been tested, etc.), but not a guarantee...
I recently had a bad experience with a cleanser clogging up my whole freaking face, so I recommend testing in one area for like a week before going all in.

MemberMember
(@sa-man-duh)

Posted : 12/29/2016 5:54 pm

20161229_165030.jpg
I am breaking out, I have makeup on, and it doesn't hide my pimples. I will keep on with the regimen, I just hate seeing my skin like this.

MemberMember
(@cons)

Posted : 12/29/2016 6:49 pm

How long have you been on it?

MemberMember
(@sa-man-duh)

Posted : 12/29/2016 11:30 pm

Almost nine months

MemberMember
(@jpal93)

Posted : 12/30/2016 12:36 am

9 months on the acne.org regimen?
a little curious because I'm about to buy?!

MemberMember
(@cons)

Posted : 12/30/2016 7:05 am

Oh then yeah you've given it enough time to try it out to know how well it's working for you. Try out the new products then and see how it goes Good luck!!

MemberMember
(@sa-man-duh)

Posted : 12/30/2016 7:16 am

@JpaL93If you have the time to do it, buy it. It works, I broke out in August because of stress and biotin pills, but it works.

MemberMember
(@sa-man-duh)

Posted : 12/30/2016 11:46 am

@cons Yeah? Okay, I will research more, thank you so much!

MemberMember
(@sa-man-duh)

Posted : 12/30/2016 12:44 pm

@radiantsunCan I take the cleanse while I am on the regimen?