Notifications
Clear all

Will I ever feel comfortable with my skin?!?!

MemberMember
(@timj)

Posted : 12/28/2016 8:08 pm

I've had acne for pretty much all my life I'm 23 now and for the last 5 years I have thought about my acne literally everyday,  hour. I go to sleep every night hoping it will disappear and never does, I drink so much water and wash my face twice a day. It has stopped me from doing so many things . I constantly look in the mirror and am so disappointed with how I look, thinking why can't it end, I cannot move on in life until it does, and even when I don't have a breakout my face still looks so red and disgusting, I often wonder if its as bad as I think it is, but I still look at everyones  skin and becomejealous of how  clear it is. WILL THIS EVER END. I WILL NOT MOVE ON IN LIFE TILL IT IS 100% gone I feel so depressed :/ 

MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 12/30/2016 10:32 am

Visit a good dermatologist.. Take the medicines EXACTLY as prescribed you'll definitely see the results

MemberMember
(@cons)

Posted : 12/31/2016 8:01 am

What do you wash your face with? What things have you tried in the past?

MemberMember
(@kathi)

Posted : 12/31/2016 12:09 pm

Have the bloodwork done and have your hormones checked. Unfortunately acne are in most cases an 'inside' problem and no washgels and topicals can't solve the entire problem :( Good luck! :)