Notifications
Clear all

Constantly wondering what normal clear skinned people are doing

MemberMember
(@koloz)

Posted : 12/28/2016 1:34 am

I drive myself insane every night wondering at normal people are doing. That means everyone with clear skin. They all get to go out and date and have fun and I have to be locked inside against my will because of how I look.

azstl25 liked
MemberMember
(@harleyz)

Posted : 12/28/2016 1:54 am

Today mom said, if you had clear skin we'd go on a vacation on some island this weekend, but it would be better if we stayed at home and kept your skin away from the sun.

I said thanks, and cried inside.

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 12/28/2016 2:41 am

Homoepathy will cure you. DRINK TURMERIC PLS JUST DRINK ALOT OF IT, GOTO HOMOEPATHIC DOCTOR HE WILL GIVE YOU HERBS THAT WILL HELP SO MUCH THESE ARE THE BEST WAYS TO GET RID OF YOUR ACNE YOU JUST HAVE TO FREAKING DO THEM, AS EVERYTHING IN LIFE IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO BECOME OBSESSED WITH IT. BECOME OBSESSED WITH GETTING CLEAR SKIN, IK IT DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT AND IF YOU CAN IGNORE IT GOOD FOR YOU BUT MOST OF US HERE CAN'T SO BECOME OBSESSED WITH GETTING CLEAR AND DON'T MAKE IT SEEM SAD ITS LIKE TRYING TO BECOME RICH, YOU HAVE TO BE DEVOTED TO THE IDEA OF GETTING CLEAR, Sleep early 9, wake up early 6. DRINK TURMERIC. Hope this helps <3 If I was with you I would squeezee you so hard (no weird intentions ) I just love people like us we have learned so much and we will truly be the ones that change the world with compassion and love. WE ARE THE CHOOSEN ONES YES WE ARE ONE DAY YOU WILL SEE THAT AND YOU WILL BE SO GRATEFUL FOR ACNE, ACNE WAS A MIRACLE TO US LOVE TO ALL OF YOU EVERYTIME YOU NEGATIVE THOUGHS THINK OF THIS <3

MemberMember
(@adeel2111)

Posted : 01/02/2017 6:28 pm

Whats up man? Dont let your look choose your personality. Remember life is like a box with different things inside the box. Right now in the box all you have is thoughts of acne. Make some more space in that box and add more good things into it or just remove the bad things away from it. Enjoy yourself. Having acne is nothing wrong. Think of people dying in other countries because of war. I am sure they would much rather have acne over their whole body and just live safely. We have pretty much no issues thats why we take these small things so deeply. I am suffering from acne too and its hard to not to think of it but keep on trying. Eventually it will go away sooner or later. Cheers man and dont worry!

MemberMember
(@azstl25)

Posted : 01/03/2017 1:07 am

I always wonder this as well. It's like a secret society, except they're not secret and out in the open, rubbing it in our faces.

MemberMember
(@subtly)

Posted : 01/03/2017 3:42 pm

I can assure you I am not going out and dating lol.

I'll be honest, I thought once my acne cleared up my life's problems will be solved. Not. I just found more problems to pick at. My nose, my hair, my confidence..

Dont get me wrong I am so very grateful that accutane worked for me and 18 months later I am still clear but trust me people who are clear STILL HAVE PROBLEMS. Just as insecure.