Notifications
Clear all

Please+tell+me+what+kind+if+scars

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 12/25/2016 5:30 pm

So the acne is almost gone leaving my skin ravaged. What kind of scars are these? Especially the ones on the chin I just got them. Also what treatment is good for each scar? Please help me.IMG_20161225_172334.jpgIMG_20161225_172334.jpgIMG_20161225_172343.jpgIMG_20161225_172354.jpg

IMG_20161225_172322.jpg

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 12/25/2016 6:40 pm

Will micro derma brasion help at all. O

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 12/25/2016 10:07 pm

Can someone please answer

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 12/26/2016 3:47 am

Please be patient, it was Christmas here... Your skin is not ravaged, I have seen much much worse. I can't tell from the pic quality if they are box cars or rolling indented scars, You need subcicion and filler, on your cheeks you have icepics, which the best treatment is TCA Cross, please read the below faq for full information about this. Micro dermabrasion does nothing for scars.

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 12/26/2016 4:44 am

Is there any chance of the skin getting better without treatment over time

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 12/26/2016 6:23 am

Nope, the scars looked indented aka depressed, this means fat loss. You can microneedle and do tca on the spots at home, which you do for a year or two, but this does not bring back fat or cut the tethering like subcision, just improves the texture and stimulates collagen. Filler can cost money but you can make monthly payments for it / put it on your credit card. The other alternative is subcision with suction, but this is variable of the amount of healing and how it will fill in, no definites (you create a blood pool / bruise under the scar consistently for a month).

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 12/27/2016 1:28 am

OK thanks for the advice . So you think I have rolling boxcar on my chin area? I will upload more pictures tomorrow in better light

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 12/27/2016 7:17 am

I don't need better "light", Please read the faq at the link below, it tells you how to take pics, including shadows.
You need subcision (read about it in the FAQ) and filler or vacuum. The cheeks have icepics and need TCA Cross (they are not bad if you want to skip this), a dermatologist or plastic surgeon will do the subcision call and see if they do this procedure. You do not need laser.

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 12/27/2016 5:50 pm

I really do appreciate the advice as I know you are not gaining anything by helping me. The icepicks do not bother me that much I will be fine if the rest of my face can get back to normal. 
 what is bothering me the most is this area. I will need subcision and filler for my chin and bottom of cheeks right? Does the filler eventually need to be replaced or something?

IMG_20161227_174438.jpg

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 12/27/2016 7:42 pm

I also have a big scar under my right eye it is overwhelming is there ways to improve this IMG_20161227_191729.jpg

Can you tell me what kind these are on. My templeIMG_20161227_194313.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 12/27/2016 11:13 pm

Your very welcome.

I would say they are a combo of rolling and boxcars the deeper ones with some icepicks thrown in. The small ones are boxcars aka the temple. What they are called so much doesn't matter as treatment which is needed.

I would do TCA cross on the majority of the icepicks. Even on the boxcars on the temples you could do this. You can TCA Cross if there is definite walls to the scar. IF not you must do a general TCA peel in your scarred area. You can do it yourself or have a doctor do it.

You can also microneedle at home. You would alternate for a year or two tca then let it heal then microneedle.

The big ones by your mouth and eye need subcision. I always recommend filler so it creates a sandwich and it does not re -tether down. Some can't afford the filler so they do subcision and use a tiny vacuum for cupping daily you can buy on Amazon, this creates a pool of blood or bruising for a month. Filler can be long term (years) or short term, it depends how you heal, what is used, and how its placed. There are permanent fillers but I would never suggest that for your first couple tries. If they make any mistake they can dissolve HA fillers.

If you want to do the at home treatment TCA Coss or spot peels, microneedle when you heal. IF not Have a doctor do TCA Cross and do subcision with or without filler. They will push laser, I do not think this is best for you as it has more side effects, is expensive, and your scars are shallow. Do that at the end if you want after you do the other procedures to correct depth / tethering.

MemberMember
(@rollercoaster)

Posted : 12/27/2016 11:34 pm

they don't look bad at all. you can barely see them and most of your skin is smooth and has good texture

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 12/28/2016 1:58 pm

Thanks so much for the input I am going to take your advice and put it into action. It seems like my scars are so shallow because when I put just water or a cream on it the scars disappear for a little bit. The big one under my eye is from a bike accident about 5 years ago. Can I get subcision on that?

I am worried about this bottom right area of my cheek. Is it already scarred or can I prevent this from scarring? IMG_20161228_140211.jpgIMG_20161228_140220.jpg

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 12/28/2016 2:16 pm

IMG_20161228_141349.jpgI think one side of my face is lower than the other from the bike accident and or the acne scars am I just paranoid or is everyone's face like that?

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 12/28/2016 3:44 pm

I am worried subsicion or treatments will further mess up my skin

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 12/31/2016 5:57 pm

Anything?

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 01/06/2017 10:20 pm

Does anybody have not some more advice?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/07/2017 2:22 am

Dear Poster.

I have given you advice. Did you read it? Buy a Derminator micro needle machine (link is in the faq). Do TCA peels in between (after that heals). Like once monthly. The subcision would be for the big scars like you acne and mouth ones. I cannot fix your anxiety of subcision, thousands including myself have done it. How can it mess up your skin if you already have a big scar by your eyes and mouth, it releases them.

Please read the FAQ if you wish to learn more, thousands have been helped by this.

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 01/07/2017 7:47 pm

.(Link Removed by Moderator) Is this any good? I don't have that much funding right now.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/08/2017 1:12 am

That kit is $200, you can buy a derminator and TCA Acid (abroad), they have a limit on the percentage in Europe that is sold. For under that price. That kit is a joke we have talked about it many times here. IT's a charcoal mask and a moisturizer, no one has had their scars "healed or resurfaced" by any topical other than a acid or retin a.

MemberMember
(@alyleiii)

Posted : 01/09/2017 11:27 pm

Hey. Your scars look mainly like ice picks, especially on your cheeks. Maybe some boxcar scars near your mouth/temples. It's difficult to tell via pics, but that's what it appears to be.

Derma rolling or MD treatments at a derm will help you. HA-based moisturizing serums also help generate new collagen, which helps scars. Adding a Vitamin C serum also couldn't hurt.

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 01/10/2017 7:12 pm

19 hours ago, cloudydreamer said:

Hey. Your scars look mainly like ice picks, especially on your cheeks. Maybe some boxcar scars near your mouth/temples. It's difficult to tell via pics, but that's what it appears to be.

Derma rolling or MD treatments at a derm will help you. HA-based moisturizing serums also help generate new collagen, which helps scars. Adding a Vitamin C serum also couldn't hurt.

Thanks for the advice, by MD you mean micro dermabrasion? My dermatologist recommended that to me today.

On 1/7/2017 at 2:22 AM, beautifulambition said:

Dear Poster.

I have given you advice. Did you read it? Buy a Derminator micro needle machine (link is in the faq). Do TCA peels in between (after that heals). Like once monthly. The subcision would be for the big scars like you acne and mouth ones. I cannot fix your anxiety of subcision, thousands including myself have done it. How can it mess up your skin if you already have a big scar by your eyes and mouth, it releases them.

Please read the FAQ if you wish to learn more, thousands have been helped by this.

Thanks for the additional advice. Would you say that the scar under my eye is definately a canadate for subcision? It is from a bike accident not acne. Do you happen to know what type if scar it is?

I want do some full TCA peels at home. What is a good TCA to buy?

MemberMember
(@alyleiii)

Posted : 01/10/2017 7:32 pm

19 minutes ago, mynameisacne said:
Thanks for the advice, by MD you mean micro dermabrasion? My dermatologist recommended that to me today. 

Yes, microdermabrasion. :) You're welcome. 

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 01/10/2017 9:14 pm

So it can't do any harm to my face right? I have a red dot on my nose that has been. Their for like 6 years from. A black head.how can I get rid of it
??

1484100767773-1219102782.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/11/2017 2:07 am

They have excellent customer service to tell you how to do it, you can spot peel just your scar areas as well. There acid is not as strong as the doctors which is regulated (cannot get) everywhere, so it will take a few peels.For
http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/TCA-At-Home-Chemical-Peels_c_94.html

Forthe red on nose, if you press and it turns white it's PIE, and if it stays red it's PIH. PIH = buy some skin bleach, or Retin A cream, PIE = Vbeam laser to get rid of vascular redness.