Notifications
Clear all

My face burns when I put on my Moisturizer

MemberMember
(@ycamae)

Posted : 12/19/2016 3:11 am

Hi everyone! L;Dast Saturday I bought a Garnier Moisturizer for dry and oily face. When I tried it on that night my skin was normal. So I was very happy but then yesterday my face started getting very itchy so to remove the itchiness I tried washing my face and putting on my moisturizer but then my face suddenly started getting red and it feels like its burning. I tried it on my hand first but it was okay. I tried it on again this morning and my face started getting sooooooo red and it felt like burning. Is it because of the product? 

MemberMember
(@kelbell812)

Posted : 12/20/2016 8:09 am

Yes - sounds like you are allergic or something in that product is really irritating your skin! I would return it and buy a different one.

MemberMember
(@ycamae)

Posted : 12/20/2016 10:24 am

Thank you! I also noticed that my skin is very dry and scaly this morning which i think is worse. It still burns a little bit tho. ^_^ Thank for the advice

MemberMember
(@amrit-saini)

Posted : 12/23/2016 12:33 pm

Don't use anything on face skin. Use Dove soap or your normal face wash 2 times. Don't use any cream any! Skin heal itself. If you apply no cream your skin will produce its own oil in proper limit and that's better and natural.