How to Get Rid of O...

Notifications
Clear all

How to Get Rid of Oily Skin Permanently

MemberMember
(@jcika-julian)

Posted : 12/19/2016 2:50 am

Oiliness is like a curse to our skin. most of the people who has oily skin, suffer different types of skin problems for the oiliness. Are you having this type of ( oily skin) problem & want to get rid of oily skin naturally and permanently?
Then follow some instruction that I am providing.

Some natural element which can help you to get rid oily skin.
1. Tomato.
2. Apple.
3. Cucumber.
4. Papaya.
5. Orange.
6. Lemon.
7. Egg.
8. Aloe Vera.
9. Milk.
10. Baking Soda.
To escape from oily skin you may try above natural elements.

MemberMember
(@flyingontheground)

Posted : 12/26/2016 3:20 pm

This is a good list and very good advice. The thing that is tough for pretty much all of us is.... the discipline it takes to
always have these things in our routines or in our diet. There are a million factors that come into play that messes
things up. You eat healthy all week and have one burger for lunch and your skin acts like you never ate healthy at all.

Our skin is constantly at work, pumping out oil, or it's waiting in the shadows, preparing to go wild if you slip up and give
it even a little bit of the horrible food it likes.

It's impossible for us to constantly be at work, battling an enemy like that. But your list is a great one. I've kind of
noticed that my skin responds pretty good to grapefruit.

MemberMember
(@dinahaines)

Posted : 01/19/2017 11:42 pm

That was a helpful list of solution to get rid of oily skin naturally. My sister has oily skin and she faces lots of skin problems. I will share this list with her for sure. Hope this will work. Can you explain it more clearly like how these are used or applied on skin?

MemberMember
(@mr22ausman)

Posted : 10/26/2017 1:58 am

lame advice and lame selling

MemberMember
(@tania-crowe)

Posted : 11/01/2017 12:10 am

This is a good list you shared with us. Some other thoughts
Another way to make pores less able to secrete oil is to use a face mask that has charcoal as the main ingredient. Charcoal has amazing absorption, so it can suck a large amount of oil from pores and make them less able to secrete oil for a long period of time. AND charcoal helps shrink the oil glands underneath pores that produce oil so you will be left oil free for a while.

I recommend using a mask with bamboo charcoal as the main ingredient because it has the absorption qualities of regular charcoal and has vitamins and plant extracts that help heal skin (great if you have sensitive skin).

MemberMember
(@fiannajoseph)

Posted : 11/01/2017 11:47 pm

That's actually a good set of list! One best way to get rid of oily skin on face fast is by following a proper skin care routine however it should include using some good set of products that are available online because it will show you immediate results. Natural elements wont show you immediate results it will take some time to reflect on your skin.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 11/10/2017 4:28 am

I am actually using baking soda and it does work. 

MemberMember
(@betty92)

Posted : 11/21/2017 8:25 am

Thanks for sharing!