Notifications
Clear all

Shipping to Canada?

MemberMember
(@supernalsea)

Posted : 12/09/2016 11:54 pm

Hello,
I live in Canada and I am interested in purchasing some of the acne.org products, however, it when I am choosing my shipment method it says,"UPS shipments to Canada have been incurring large brokerage fees. To avoid these charges, you may wish to choose an alternative shipping method.".So does this mean I will have to pay more money on top of the shipping costs? Can anyone give me some clarificationand also if you also live in Canada, did you have to pay those fees?

Thank you so much!

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/11/2016 4:32 am

On 12/9/2016 at 11:54 PM, SupernalSea said:

Hello,
I live in Canada and I am interested in purchasing some of the acne.org products, however, it when I am choosing my shipment method it says,"UPS shipments to Canada have been incurring large brokerage fees. To avoid these charges, you may wish to choose an alternative shipping method.".So does this mean I will have to pay more money on top of the shipping costs? Can anyone give me some clarificationand also if you also live in Canada, did you have to pay those fees?

Thank you so much!

Hi, I live in Canada and get the acne.org products from this website and I do not have to pay any fees.

StarPower liked