Notifications
Clear all

Cured my skin problems!

MemberMember
(@bobsuruncle101)

Posted : 12/09/2016 7:05 pm

After years and years of testing a number of products that suit me and my skin i've finally found what I need.

My skin Problems

Oily T-zone
Clogged pores on my nose, white sebum stuff
pimples on right side of face

The three products I used to help me

• AveneCLEANSING FOAM
  • Olay Complete Moisturiser Fluid Normal/Oily
  • Avene TRIACNEAL

Its been over two months and i no longer get these clogged pores up in my nose which I used to steam my face and remove and extract them. They were a nightmare as id do these every week and over time they'd just make my pores bigger. I don't get spots on the side of my right face. Using the face wash morning and night, sometimes if i go to the gym at an awkward time lets say in the afternoon I'll wash my face using the cleanser straight after as its not a good idea to let sweat stay on your face for long but i wont wash my face at night ill just tap my face with a tissue or something. Ill use the same moisturizer at night. Maybe once or twice a week depending on how my face is feeling I'll use the Triacneal which ill apply a small small amount of around where my clogged pores are if they feel like they may come through this product breaks down the crap. I dont want my skin to get used to this product as i really don't want to change the nature of it.

Extra products

I rarely use these products but they're still part of my regime:

• Lush Mask of magnaminty
  • Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub

I really don't like using the face scrub i'm not sure why but it does the job it justs seems to work really well with my skin.
The mask is a rare occasion if i feel like ive been sweating out a lot over the gym and stuf or a special occasion ill use it