Notifications
Clear all

What are painless methods for facial hair removal?

MemberMember
(@alinnsmith9)

Posted : 12/09/2016 1:19 am

what are the painless methods to remove facial hair permanently? i am having some facial hair on my chin and cheeks. I do face a problem and feel embarrassed while going out of home. My confidence is becoming low day by day. I am not able to face anyone properly. Please tell me what to do?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 12/09/2016 10:57 am

I would say laser definitely. Research on what kind of laser should be used on your type of skin and go to a few places to compare prices. This is a pricier way for hair removal but it really does make sure a difference.

MemberMember
(@alinnsmith9)

Posted : 12/10/2016 1:21 am

Thanks for valuable suggestion. I will consider laser hair removal.

MemberMember
(@islanda)

Posted : 01/30/2017 12:57 pm

Painless permanent hair removal, sorry but there is no such thing. The only permanent hair removal is electrolysis, and it is painful. Although you can get numbing creams. Some work way better then others.
Painless temporary hair removal would be dermaplaning.

MemberMember
(@alinnsmith9)

Posted : 01/31/2017 5:43 am

Thank You So Much For Your Suggestions !!

MemberMember
(@nancy66)

Posted : 03/01/2017 5:24 am

I would suggest laser hair removal treatment as they can permanently remove the hairs. I haven't tried this procedure on my face as I don't havefacial hairs. I have undergone this procedure from a clinic in Richmond Hill to remove hairs on my hands and underarms. The procedure was not painful.

MemberMember
(@waterfountain)

Posted : 03/13/2017 4:25 pm

Laser is permanent and cheap for small areas :) once the hair thins out, do electrolysis. 

MemberMember
(@jimken)

Posted : 06/16/2017 4:10 am

Laser hair removal Treatment is completely safe and effective.Time-saving than Waxing and less painful as compared to ELECTROLYSIS, & DEPILATORIES.

[Edited link out]