Just ordered the re...

Notifications
Clear all

Just ordered the regimen but...

MemberMember
(@je-cas)

Posted : 12/08/2016 6:50 pm

I just ordered the acne.org regimen like a few days ago and still waiting for it. But while waiting, I actually tried to read some of the feedbacks and mostly are not satisfied and it did not work for them, it demotivates me because of those feedbacks, some says that they've been using the regimen for 3 months already and still no improvement, some says that it gotten worse with their acne when they started using the regimen. And I was like, should I go for it when I receive it, I really dont want to worsen may acne problem.

MemberMember
(@stephen-j)

Posted : 12/08/2016 10:05 pm

Different people have success with different things; some find BP and the regimen as the best way to treat their acne, while others find it to be harmful to their skin- it all depends on the person. I tried the regimen, and it did ok, it just didn't work too well with my sensitive skin. The way I look at it is "you don't know if you don't try." Keep in mind that treating acne takes a long time and isn't an overnight thing; some jump to conclusions a week into trying a new product and don't give it ample time to do its duty. With the acne.org regimen, a lot of people experience redness the first few weeks, as your face isn't used to the powerful BP. Just try to be open minded, and ,if the acne.org regimen doesn't work, keep exploring other options!
Let me know how everything goes! Also, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of skin do you have? I hope the regimen will kick your acne to the curb! :)

Je Cas liked
MemberMember
(@ujiind)

Posted : 12/09/2016 5:45 am

Unless you are allergic to BP it wont worsen.
Keep in mind:
-Redness depends on how sensitive your skin is.
-Burning / Stinging will occur in the 1st weeks at least & on open acne wounds.
-The only result you can see overnight (2/3 days) is some of your clogged pores gone.
-Dry skin & Peeling (If you follow correctly the regimen, peeling will be not that noticeable.)
Also i read somewhere here that Peeling and Dry skin will disappear with time, not sure if its true since im almost on the end of my 4th week
and its still dry and some insignificant peeling.

MemberMember
(@je-cas)

Posted : 12/09/2016 9:42 am

Its really getting worse and worse. Even having it on my neck. 

14812944909062091811682.jpg

MemberMember
(@stephen-j)

Posted : 12/09/2016 7:31 pm

How much worse has it gotten? Do you have any pictures before the beginning of the regimen?

MemberMember
(@je-cas)

Posted : 12/10/2016 7:24 am

I havent started using the regimen, its still on delivery. Lol

MemberMember
(@lydiabrowne9294)

Posted : 12/11/2016 6:36 am

Hey! I did that too. I read few bad reviews after I ordered mine. But I didn't want to to waste my money since the shipping fee was the reason I had to pay so much for this product. I stick to the regimen and now I'm at the end of my third week. So far, I love the result, the downside is you will experience dryness and flakiness. The first week of using the regimen, I actually applied some make up on but it was a bad idea, the flakiness and dryness just make my make up looks bad. On the second week I'd decided to use the regimen without make up and I started to see result. You may experience redness the first week (that's why I applied make up to cover it) but you just have to bare with it and it will get better. I had breakouts on my first and second week too. But now, it seems to calm down. My face is a lot smoother and less breakouts. I'm not kidding and I'm so happy. I'm fine with one or two pimples because it heals faster too. You just have to be patient. I'm not sure how it will be for you because different people have different result but you can always try it since you've already ordered yours. Who knows if it works well on you like it did on me. I take vit C, L lysine and zinc while on this regimen too. These supplements help a lot for the pimple healing process.

MemberMember
(@je-cas)

Posted : 12/14/2016 9:39 pm

Yea, that's actually the reason as to why it becomes very expensive. My shipping fee is $51 and Im like, its more than half of the price of the regimen, but thank you for boosting my confidence somehow, I haven't receive it yet up until now but I'll give it a shot. I'll try if its gonna work for me. Hopefully.

MemberMember
(@howlingmad)

Posted : 12/15/2016 9:25 am

The regimen worked wonders for me as well. Stick to the instructions and do not miss an application. I am positive your acne will improve!

MemberMember
(@nyi)

Posted : 12/15/2016 9:43 pm

I had the same fears and skepticism you're having after reading the forums, trying to be proactive while I wait on the regimen but I concluded that people either love or hate the product or theatrical lol and brought it anyways. I am nearing Week 1 and surprisingly noticing improvement, my skin can be so stubborn. I am experiencing some dryness but my skin is relatively oily so is not too bad besides the flakiness in some areas and Im assuming as my skin gets accustom to the BP, it will reside.