Oily skin solution ...

Notifications
Clear all

Oily skin solution for men

MemberMember
(@mistermichael)

Posted : 12/08/2016 1:52 pm

I need help with oily skin on my face. I'm a 29 year old man and have suffered for many a year with acne. I have been using products that are categorised for oily skin but so far It has been very unsuccessful. As you can see from the tags in this post these are the symptoms I still suffer from. I am using menscience daily face wash followed up by murad blemish spot treatment and finally moisturising with suk in oil balancing mattifying facial moisturiser. I am scrubbing 3 times a week with menscience micro fine face scrub and even applying a face mask twice a week with menscience deep cleansing facial mask. I am looking for advice from other men who have suffered or are currently suffering with oily skin. Does this routine seem correct or am I missing something? Would anybody recommend a facial toner even though acne.org say they are a waste of time?

MemberMember
(@shmilym)

Posted : 12/09/2016 11:01 pm

murad blemish spot treatment

+

I am scrubbing 3 times a week with menscience micro fine face scrub and even applying a face mask twice a week with menscience deep cleansing facial mask.

Two much for your face. Try to reduce scrubbing from three to once a week. You are overdoing it.

I suffer from oily skin too (not cured yet). It is the internal problem (hormonal acne) so I guess you have to do something with your diet.
Drink carrot juice, take Zinc, omega 3s or primrose oil supplements. Avoid milk, dairy products, vegetable oil, coke...