Notifications
Clear all

After 15 years of acne, I found something that works!

MemberMember
(@shellyelizabeth2797)

Posted : 12/03/2016 11:46 am

After moving to NY at the age of 22 I started getting really bad acne on my forehead. At first it was diagnosed as rocsea and eventually acne. It would come and go every so often, usually when I least wanted it to be around. I tried prescriptions such as benzoyl peroxide,Clindamycin (which I later found out I am allergic to) and oral pills. Some things worked better than others, but nothing fully suppressed it.
Fast forward to this past spring I started having really bad break outs and went to the dermatologist again. I received similar products and again nothing was working and mind you I am freaking out because I was getting married in 5 months! My fiance came across an article that topical CBD was found to help acne. Coincidentally he was working on a CBD topical called CANNIDEX that was neurological focused (not skincare). So I gave it a shot and tried it. Within 3 days my forehead cleared up completely! I have been using it now for 7 months every day and have not had a breakout! It's not marketed for skincare, but it definitely worked for me. I am not an expert, but I recommend it! I couldn't be happier with my skin now.

Here's the article: http://www.vogue.com/13421644/cannabis-creams-topical-marijuana-thc-cbd-pain-eczema-orgasm-foria/
Here's the product: [link removed]

Good luck!!

mamalisa liked