Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SyncLapse

Got entire accutane supply without prescription from Pharmacy.

Funny story.
2 months ago, I went to a derma, he made me do a blood test then gave me a 2 month supply of accutane for about $60 if I convert to USD.
I came back for more accutane after 40 days, he told me to do ANOTHER blood test and wait another week. Hell nah do I got time for that, I'm too busy.

So what I did was go to a local pharmacy, apparently they don't *need* a prescription, he just gave me another month supply for $30. 
I'm living in Saudi Arabia, they aren't so strict on getting accutane lol. I just don't have time for these dermatology visits over and over again, the first month was enough visits, I'm sticking to the advice he gave me for 6 months. 30 mg every day.

Blood test are very important theres nothing funny about damaging your liver, 6 months is a long time I hope at some point you will go back to your Dr and get a blood test.

On 27.10.2017 at 10:38 AM, Accutane Lover said:

Can you give the name of the pharmacy? I will visit Saudi Arabia just to get Accutane.

why in Saudi Arabia?

7 hours ago, JohnRottenSkin said:
On 10/27/2017 at 2:38 AM, Accutane Lover said:

Can you give the name of the pharmacy? I will visit Saudi Arabia just to get Accutane.

why in Saudi Arabia?

He said he lives in Saudi Arabia and get accutane with no prescription.

On 10/27/2017 at 7:00 AM, eternalrocket said:

Same here in Nepal and even in India, although I had a prescription for isotretinoin, but I never really needed that.

Can you please give me some pharmacy names there where I can get accutane without a prescription?

Edited by Accutane Lover

2 hours ago, Accutane Lover said:

He said he lives in Saudi Arabia and get accutane with no prescription.

Can you please give me some pharmacy names there where I can get accutane without a prescription?

in Vietnam and Russia you can get it without prescription too.

4 hours ago, Accutane Lover said:

Any pharmacy, it doesn't matter

On 11/2/2017 at 4:47 AM, Accutane Lover said:

So can someone provide me a site where I can buy Accutane without a prescription from one of those countries? i live in the strict USA!! Need Accutane badly.

There are a lot of pharmacies where can buy Accutane without a prescription. Did you google it?

Never a good idea.  I was one of the unfortunate people that after a month on accutane, my liver enzymes were really high and my blood sugar had sky rocketed.  Though the blood tests and doctors visits are expensive and time consuming, it is better to be safe than to take a risk that can do some permanent damage.